Universal Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (by Roadhouse Games Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by mmohunt, May 26, 2016.

1. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Taeles-8243 if anyone wants a friend :)

2. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Is here any gameplay videos for this one by chance?

3. Septim

Septim Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2010
    #23 Septim, Jul 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
    This! Will dive in shortly. Even the app icon is sexy.

4. Zipzap

Zipzap New Member

Jul 7, 2016

I'm Zipzap-2954

5. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    I am LOVING this game. Apart from the excellent music, its graphic style and characters that i see so far, are SO FRESH in a genre drowning with the same and same characters and artwork. And the battle animations are excellent.

I dont know if the F2P will be fair or not, but this has earned a spot next to DragonBlaze, Exos Saga and FFBExvius for my daily routine :)

6. Tobi@Fishlabs

Tobi@Fishlabs Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Cool game. I have to say that the genre normally isn't for me, but I'm a huge Maiden fan and the developers really gave their game the right feel. The art style is superb, the overall experience is very polished and the gameplay is good fun. And there's so much to explore and discover in the game; especially for Maiden fans... all the references to the band's many albums and different phases. I love that!

7. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Agreed, so many original designs and the designs themselves are amazing to look at. I don't think I've ever saw a opponent in a hero collector and said 'omg i have got to have that one!'... but i just did when i saw a harpy on the desert world heh.

8. Mrburnsie

Mrburnsie New Member

Jan 17, 2012
    So what characters are good? So many and want to hear all opinions ;)

9. razrie

razrie Member

Apr 10, 2014
    So far so fun. I pulled a carriage rider Eddie at 4*.

He's crazy strong, basic is a aoe high damage. First skill is a single target nuke that heals him and puts regen on a party member. And his special is an aoe that buffs the team de buffs the enemies.

I pulled a 3* mummy Eddie but he seems like a good tank. No good party members yet though...

I like the concept of swapping eddies but with one so powerful I don't have a need to.

I dislike the fact that it seems like it's going to be a nightmare to get evolve stuff.

10. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Ok I'm still on the first few levels and the last skull I need for this level is "win with 50% health"

I've won while my bar is in the green and I've won when it's another color. How do I know when it's at 50% so I can get that skull?? Driving me nuts hahaha

11. Septim

Septim Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Having fun so far. This game goes against my normal app choosing process: It has multiple currencies, F2P with a bunch of IAP, and a timer but I couldn't resist the theme and I'm quite pleased so far. Figure I can play this in bites and its a nice companion to my big premium time sinkers like MHFU. If that makes me a sucker, that's fine ;) Love Iron Maiden, the characters, environments, music, and character collecting. One small problem I'm having is it crashes a lot while going through menus. Haven't had any in the battle/gameplay segments luckily.

Added the people above for Troopers. Feel free to add me: Nate-7428.

12. ramzarules

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Yeap, i have the same problem for the Win with 75% health. The problem is, it doesn't say ...75 or more. How can we ever make it to EXACTLY 75 or EXACTLY 50? And this is pretty big, sin ce you need all the skulls to enter the bonus stage!

13. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Ok ramzy I think I got it. I think it's finish with the whole team "above" 50 or 75% but yes there is no indications on what your health total is so idk. I got the 50% quest one finally but now I can't seem to get the 75% since my blue guy/Mage just gets bullied and wrecked. They seem to be really mad at him all the time

14. ramzarules

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    #34 ramzarules, Jul 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    EDIT: Tested and it's exactly how you say.
    "Win with 50 or 75%" translates to
    "Win with all your team members above 50 or 75% health"

I hope it's how you say, will test it when i get to play a bit later. My setup is Fire Eddie, with a Tank Green 3star cultist and a blue 3star Wickerdog Healer/magic attacker. I am pushing the levels of those 3 and powering with talismans, neglecting everything else for the moment. They do fine even with auto battle.
    Cheers confused cousin of Tasslehof ;)

15. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    #35 aconfusedkender, Jul 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    How do you guys have all these 3 stars already. I have the 1 star Eddie you start with and a 3 star green tank and a 2 star Mage. Almost all maxed level for their stars.
    Also there's an AUTO BATTLE?!? I must be blind lol

EDIT: Appartently I am blind enough not to see/use the play button symbol (; oh well it's funner to use my skills anyways sometimes (; thanks ramzy

16. bigghurt

bigghurt Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2012
    For people wondering about the percentage it's the base of all the hp of your team. Just bring a healer that does team healing or massive healing one character then just heal before last attack. Basically 75 means only one character can take a hit and 50 means all characters can't take more than two hits. Also don't get hit or completely heal and you'll pas them it's not exact amounts.

17. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Still a fantastic game, several days in. Normally by now in these taichi panda/ heroes charge types I'd of started questioning whether I need another hero collector alongside my established record keeper and future fight... But damn looks like I'm going to have 3 full time collectors now heh.

For anyone not in the know yet, if you tap the crown icon on one of your heroes, they become the hero your friends get to bring in to their gameplay. Just FYI :)

18. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    #38 ip4weather, Jul 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    Amazing game,cant stop playing,i am in battlefield now (3rd world),how to change Eddie uniform?

i am in underworld now,very hard,any tips?

19. junkyardheart

junkyardheart Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    I have runes that appear orange. Are these meant for the yellow characters??? All the other runes match the same colors as other color characters (blue, red, purple, green).

20. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Maybe I am doing something wrong but I seem to have hit a wall very early on at the stage "shadow of the wicker man". Was smooth sailing up to hear with a fear hick ups but I can't beat that boss and my team seems mediocre at least. Not much to upgrade, no evolution materials for my first guy. I am kind of stuck.

What am I missing? Thank you!