Universal Iron Blade: Medieval Legends RPG (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KeKhan, May 24, 2017.

1. Noomen

Noomen Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2014
    Given all the feedback here, and given Gameloft's reputation, I'm definitely not going to download a 2.2Gb file to waste my time grinding a huge paywall.

2. kealohasurf

kealohasurf New Member

Jun 16, 2017
    Glitch found

I noticed that in the quest to find the Hellspawn Gargoyle (4th Quest) has a serious glitch.

In the 3rd subquest (there are 5) for each boss, in the second attack wave, there are no enemies to be found, and the time ticks down wastefully (thus costing one or more of the 3 skulls to achieve in the level time limit).

Is it me, or am I missing something here? The only thing that I see in that stage attack, is two alleyways, one of the blocked by some rubble, but no way to clear it.

Glitch??

3. Mekklesack

Mekklesack Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    #43 Mekklesack, Jun 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
    Ambitious lighting undercut by severe pixelation, that makes a mess of textures. What's going on? What happened to the days of sharp crisp looking games on mobile? Afterpulse and Fatastic Plastic Squad have games like this and Injustice 2 mobile beat by several hardware iterations ago. Don't piss in my glass and tell me it's grandma's peach tea.

I think it's diliberate (for the sake of selling us lumbering stationary consoles that burn through our electricity bills, that and a practiced disdain for the consumer). Fortunately, all it would only take is a developer with some ambition to showcase what these mobile devices can really do, Iron blade is most certainly not the one. Unless they stop hoping people don't notice and make a game that looks presentable.

Sent from my iPad 5th gen.

Edit: Hell, for all I know, those shadows could be painted on... you barely interact with the background, I'm not even sure why they bothered. The WB have that King Arthur promotional game which is essentially the same game only with some production values, and it's entirely free.

The resolution in Iron blade is insulting in the light of other games. Get it together, Gameloft.

4. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

So I’m looking at some fresh reviews after the recent update, according to many users, Gloft worked on some “balancing issues,” which effectively made it harder to progress by changing the drops to be worse and shoving the game with ads. With Gameloft’s recent releases and what they’ve done to games like Gangstar Vegas, Asphalt 8, and MC5, which are filled with tons of ads and freemuim elements stopping casual players from obtaining new content, Im afraid for what Asphalt 9 will be like. Some of their IAPs as much as a premuim console game, it’s ridiculous that they think digital in game content equates to that.

5. centaur31

centaur31 New Member

Apr 14, 2018
    Buttons for attacks

Hi,

I'm playing on Android version 7.1.2 nougat and have two options for control one where one side is defence and other attack varied by tap double tap and tap hold and the other where buttons are on the screen like a blue shield and then on right a sword a mace or great axe, and two for s P ecial abilities and that's what I use. What are you playing on? Mine is a galaxy note 8.