iRefund - London Tube Refunds!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by trapper, Jun 30, 2009.

1. trapper

trapper Member

May 21, 2009
    A must for every Londoner, get your tube refunds quick and easy with iRefund.

- Enter your delay details as it happens, just hit submit later once you surface from the underground.
    - Keeps track of your entire claim history, cross reference against the refunds you receive from TFL.
    - Keeps track of all your static details, no need to re-enter name, address, card number, etc for the next delay
    - Pays for itself with the first use!!

iRefund

If you try my app and like it please leave me a good review. Thanks!

2. trapper

trapper Member

May 21, 2009
    Was going to ask if people wanted codes for my app, but just realised that since my app is quite UK specific they aren't going to do much good as they are only for use in the US store... is there any way around this??

3. trapper

trapper Member

May 21, 2009
    Terrible luck... a bug was lurking in the initial release, update should be live any day now thou :\

4. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    #4 lord-sam, Jul 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
    I live in UK and created a US specific account for codes. Thought it was stupid only Americans get codes! So I'd be happyto try it for you and give a review.

You should show the BBC this in connection with Reggie Perrin as he is always delayed by trains. Good advertising for the app!

5. trapper

trapper Member

May 21, 2009
    Who is this Reggie Perrin? Never heard of it/him

6. trapper

trapper Member

May 21, 2009
    More pain... TFL has contacted me demanding I change the app's icon as it infringes their rights, so another update has been submitted...