iQuarium by Infinite Dreams - free promo codes!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by MikeID, Sep 16, 2009.

1. MikeID

MikeID Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    #1 MikeID, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
    NEW COMPETITION!

iQuarium (Updated version!) is an unusual game released exclusively for iPhone. Now you can get your own copy of this exciting new title for free! All you have to do is... write a post that you want a free code!

WE HAVE ONLY 35 FREE CODES TO DISTRIBUTE SO MAKE SURE YOU'RE ONE OF 35 FIRST POSTERS!

For more information on iQuarium visit the thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=25671

Trailer below:

Follow us on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/idreamsgames

2. Philsquirrel

Philsquirrel Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Paris, France
    Hello,

I would like to have it, not for me but for my (very) old (21 years) cat : I'm sure it will be amazing for her (it's a lady-cat) to watch fishes and to try (slowly) to catch them :D

Thank you !

3. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    The reason I would like to get this game is: It looks like the best simulator of it's kind and looks very real and well made.

I hope I win. Thanks.

4. xerox

xerox Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    New York
    I don't have more money for buy a real aquarium

5. djflippy

djflippy Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    very impressive

I have a 3-yr-old daughter that loves "fishies". We have a giant aquarium, but I have yet to set it up for her, because I have to test out all the salt water gear. This looks like a pretty good surrogate, until I do. :)

6. tehdewm

tehdewm Member

Aug 30, 2009
    I would want this game because I enjoy these simple type of simulation games. Most people don't see how little games like this can make you feel calm and relaxed, but it can work if you let it. I definitely need a little de-stresser since school is back on :p
    Plus i love how you did your video of the game.

7. Prab

Prab Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    My landlady doesnt allow pets :(

8. silverdiver

silverdiver Member

Sep 16, 2009
    I would have your soft for free because i'm a poor poor cat that try not be a fish serial killer in real life ;-)
    Thanks in advance

9. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    I have tried keeping bettas several times and no matter what I do they have all died :(

I would like to keep a fish...but I don't want to do that at the expense of another creature's life.

10. sic

sic Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Philippines
    #10 sic, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
    Why do do I want this gem?

Ok, just a few days ago I discovered Koi Pond on the appstore, it looked great on video! So i bought it expecting to be more of a "sim", unfortunately there's nothing more to it. just an eye-candy. You are not taking care of the fishes, so I searched the appstore for more Fish/aquarium games but did not find a good one. I actually felt this one, iQuarium to be the best because of the features and because of this one - it'll die or grow ill if i dont put enough care for it. I mean that's great! something i can actually take care of! ever since i wanted to have my own aquarium but its an expensive hobby (not if you just aim for the goldfishes or something).

Now that's the reason why I wanna have this game, a first, true sim game of its kind on the appstore. :)

Thanks.

11. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Oh. You are the same dev as Sky Force. My expectations are now sky high from this app :D

This time my 3 yr old will be proud of me instead as he loves anything and everything related to fishes and sea life. And also he loves my iPhone more than he loves me :(.
    If he finds out about this app somehow :)eek:), there goes my hard earned 99cents (and tax). ;)

12. 'Jeep

'Jeep Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    U.K.
    My son's fishes are getting bored in their fish tank. With a promocode he could put his ipod next to the fish tank when he goes to school and the fishes could watch iQuarium. And my son won't get in trouble at school for playing on his ipod.

13. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    I'd like this because my wife and daughter both love fish, but we've let the fish tank go, (donated to a neighbor) because of lack of time (held on to it until the last fish died) so this would give them something to look at (especially my daughter who just loves Daddy's iPod, and will sit and poke and giggle for hours when I let her borrow it!)

14. kalel39

kalel39 Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Why do I want it? The orange light of pure greed compels me to want it for free.

And its pretty.

15. legowiz

legowiz Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Behind you!
    the reason I want this app is because I was never allowed to have a fish of my own. I have looked for fish tank apps before but never could find "the right one." this one looks like the right one!

16. iPhoner3G

iPhoner3G Member

Sep 16, 2009
    Why I want this game

I love fish! I don't even eat fish. I have had over the past years over 20 fish and 5 goldfish. I take very good care of my fish; I clean the tank every month (my 5 gallon Cookie Jar Tank), buy new rocks, change the filter, and wipe the bowl for a nice view for my fish inside, but each time, one way or the other I wake up and walk over to my fish tank to find my fish have died!:(:eek::(

Please end my ways, I don't want to kill anymore real fish, but I still want to have fish.
    Finally you guys have created a virtual Fish tank for my iPhone, to end my fish killing spree.

17. deadweight

deadweight Well-Known Member

Awesome. Would love to try this out. I've tried to achieve the same look by actually dipping my iphone into my fish tank but the screen kept going dark and my iPhone case would swell up with moisture.

If iQuarium would allow me to see my iphone with fish and not have the same problems I mentioned above?... then count me in. :cool:

18. RandomAlec

RandomAlec Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2009
    Wow! That was my first reaction when I saw the first few seconds of the trailer for this game. My god this game looks awesome, it immediately reminded me of a similar fish tank game that I was addicted to for months on PopCapGames.com and wow having this on my iPhone would be damn sweet haha. I'm pretty sure I'll never stop playing it (hopefully you can save your fish tank as well), I definitely see potential for this game to add a lot of new features and unlockables and I'm sure it totally runs smooth on the iPhone and looks gorgeous (from what I see in the trailer).

I would LOVE to check this game out, if even calling it that is the right term, definitely a simulation style App, I can't believe this even exists on the iPhone and I'm sure I will surprise many people showing it off. I just finished posting in the Sky Force Reloaded thread and now I'm seeing this application and like the first word in my post, wow, you guys know what you're doing and know how to use the iPhone's potential. Definitely going to look out for you guys everytime I stop by the App Store.

If I get a promo code I'll definitely review every detail of this application, would totally be worth it and I'm sure I'll have plenty to write about on the App Store review section.

*crosses fingers* Man...I'm gonna have to buy everything you guys have on the App Store but a promo code is always nice, and honestly motivates me a lot more to post a review, and even post it here on the forums knowing you guys are reading. Thanks for letting us know about your great application may you have many more awesome ones!

19. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Personally, I wasn't that interested in iQuarium when I first saw it. I mean, c'mon - there are no lasers or mines or aliens or nothin'. What's the point? Then I saw that video in the first post, and figured any piece of software that can inspire creative advertisement like that deserves at least a look-see. Plus, I must admit I'm curious to see how much it really feels like a "game".

So on an almost completely unrelated note, any chance a souped-up version of K-Rally might be making its way to the iPhone?

20. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    #20 Rachel, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
    I am interested in iQuarium simply because I have no pets. Also I am lonely :p

Edit:Wow I wrote interesting... oh well haha