iPotch sound problem

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by coconutbowling, Mar 23, 2009.

1. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    Earlier today, I was on TA as usual, volume off to save battery. Oddly enough, I heard the clicking of the keyboard as I typed. It seemed to be on and off, but I still heard it. To check and make sure I wasn't crazy, I held the side button all the way down while I used the keyboard, and still noise came. It's not too bad of a glitch, but is there a way to fix it? 3.0 update? Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks.

2. Zincous

Zincous Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    Haven't had this issue. This would suck for texting in class :eek:

But my keyboard doesn't pop-up the key that I click sometimes. Like the keyboard stays still no matter what I hit, but letters are still registered in the textbox. Throws me off a little bit. :mad:

3. Maeks

Maeks Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    I have this happen all the time, usually if I have the volume on when I'm listening, then, of course, unplug my headphones and turn the volume down (such as when I am in class), when I FIRST start to type something, it clicks. But is usually resolved when I adjust the volume.

Can't explain it. Not a problem for me though, since i use my Touch in class for legitimate purposes, so the teacher can't yell at me (Dictionary usage).

I don't know if it's the same thing or not, but for me at least, it's just a little glitch, nothing serious.

Now every once in a while, the volume just freezes though......Like at 50% and no matter how I adjust the volume it doesn't change, I usually have to plug/unplug the headphones to fix it. But that's rare, only happened like 2 or 3 times since I've gotten my Touch.