ipod touch 2g invisible shield zagg

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by 5jusername, Jun 2, 2009.

1. 5jusername

5jusername Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    School...
    Somewhere In The Universe
    couple questions:

1.is it completely transparent?
    2.is it basically your average screen protector, but with the back, too?
    3. is it sturdy?
    4.worth the money?
    5.is the back protector good?

i was wondering if i should get one

2. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    ... I just find it frickin' incredible that you have 587 posts and I don't remember seeing you on here... at all.

Sorry, I get off topic easily.

3. treehuggerflem

treehuggerflem Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    i have a bodyguardz shield. and got one because it comes with two shield for each the front and back for those just incase moments and from reviews i read before getting it mentioned it was really fool proof and easy to apply and it was. bodyguardz is very clear and never fogged up or gotten scratched. oh and a major reason i got bodyguardz was they have a lifetime replacement policy just in case for any weird mishap. so for me i havent had any problems with mine but i have no idea about invisible shield.

4. inferi22

inferi22 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Antiglare one is the best

5. Kuratsu

Kuratsu Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2008
    College Student
    I have the Invisible Shield for the iPod Touch 2G, I found it very difficult to apply the first time, even with advice and videos guiding me. It started peeling away after a few months and I called in for a replacement. The second time I applied it near perfectly, and again, after a while, it started to peel again. I had to apply a hard rubber-like case on it to keep the back of the shield on. Also, they don't give you enough of the applicator fluid which comes in a non refillable container. I'm considering purchasing from another company due to these problems.

6. 28JordyBoy94

28JordyBoy94 Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2009
    Cairns, Australia
    1. Yes it is if applied correctly. just read the instructions and you won't get those pesky bubbles and it will be see through.
    2. the zagg invisible shield is made by extra strong materials which is much stronger and durable than normal screen protectors and also covers the edges of your device.
    3. i've already kind of answered this but yes it is very sturdy.
    4. yes it is totally worth the money
    5. yes i have on for my iphone and it protects it completly you can scratch keys on it and it wont scratch the back.

in my opinion you should get one. im not sure if they still have it but mine came with a lifetime guarantee so if you don't like it you can take it back for a full refund.