iPad Iphysics Lite

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Fubit86, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Fubit86

Fubit86 Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2008
    STUDENT
    Seattle, WA
    IPHYSICS LITE IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it's $1.99 :(

Oh well I'll still buy!

And let me repeat - WOOOOOOO!!!!!!

lol

2. mek

mek Well-Known Member

so we have to pay for the lite version, how much is the full version?

3. ticookie

ticookie Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2008
  4. mek

mek Well-Known Member

5. PeterM11

PeterM11 Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    East Coast, USA
    Woah woah woah!
    Payed lite version?!?!
    Screw that!
    I lived iphyxs but I will not pay for a lite
    I'll be waiting for the full one

6. ticookie

ticookie Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2008
    I'm playing the lite version right now...honestly, it's okay...unresponsive on deletes quite often.

7. wilson

wilson Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2008
    Canada, ON
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i alredy made a topic on this iphysics but ppl make a new , its opk :(

8. dudehuge

dudehuge Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    Paid lite version? No thanks, I'll just wait for the full version, then again people paid for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue.

9. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Good point. If we pay for lite versions/demos, we encourage them to charge us. I definitely will not be purchasing any lite/demo/prologue. I know people are excited for iPhysics but I just don't think this is right...

10. Oliver

Oliver Well-Known Member

Does the pinball game in iPhysics runs completely smooth or is it stuttering like Rollercoaster Pinball?

11. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    Exactly! What where they thinking? They expect me to pay for the lite version and then again for the full version?

btw: looks like they're doing the same thing with funky punch. Funky punch lite is nowhere to be seen, instead they released funky punch nano which costs 1 buck.

12. Freegoo

Freegoo Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2008
    Have you tried the updated version of Zen rollercoaster? Plays a lot smoother than the first one I thought.

13. Oliver

Oliver Well-Known Member

Yes, I tried it. Since the graphics were completely broken after upping the iPhone to 2.1 I had to update ZEN Rollercoaster. No change in the framerate. I'm on 2.1 on an original iPhone 2.5G.

14. Freegoo

Freegoo Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2008
    I don't get it, I bought the game and it's frustrating the hell out of me. When I try to drag an object it always draws a line instead so I have a bunch of crooked lines around the damn ball I'm trying to push. On the levels that require you to tilt the shake sensitivity is so high that no matter how gentle i tilt the screen the "continue menu" pops up. Very annoying, and I was unable to even finish the tutorial because of it. I read elsewhere that people just love this "game" and it's gotten good reviews but I want to pick up a rock and smash my ipod to bits after playing it for 5 minutes.

The pinball works ok I guess, the ball seems to move smoothly I guess - but then Zen seemed ok to me too. It's a rather bland table anyway I bored of it rather quickly. Kind of neat that they made it with the same physics engine though I guess.

Wish I didn't waste my money. :mad:

15. NotYou

NotYou Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Colorado
    It was worth $2 I think. Like someone else said, pushing objects it next to impossible. It acts oddly too. Once in a while create a HUGE circle or a big random shape and I have no idea how it happened.

It definitely turned me off to the full version. Any more than $2 and I'd me a little irritated.

16. break5

break5 Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2008
    at least they called it "Nano" not "Lite". Everything that has "lite" in its name has to be free

17. tunawrap

tunawrap Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2008
    Omg

guys...didn't you read? Apple wouldnt let him release it for free! so stop bitching, its not his fault!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

18. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008

Fine, I've understood that Apple didn't let them release the lite version as it didn't meet their standards or whatever, but then why even release this and not just wait another month and release the full version?
    And then also don't call it a Lite version as that should imply it's free in AppStore terms...

19. tunawrap

tunawrap Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2008
    Hmm...thats a good point lol

20. tkphotograph

tkphotograph Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2008
    Whoh... where is the article about not letting them release it for free?