Iphone/touch competes with PSP, DSI..

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by le'deuche123, Apr 17, 2009.

1. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

It isn't that. It is the control system, the whole idea. It isn't just the gaming part. The iPhone itself is revolutionary. The games can be conformed the the iPhone to utilize multitouch, and the accelerometer, and the upcoming P2P features. Apple can do something that has never been seen with console gaming. They just have to find out what. They did what almost nobody had even heard of with the iPhone (typical first year questions - what's multitouch? What's an accelerometer?) I see that most people kind of jumped onto the bandwagon a few months after the 3G release, and haven't a clue what it really is. Apple did something special with the iPhone. They revolutionized the mobile phone. They revolutionized mobile/portable gaming. The impact. :)

2. brewstermax

I agree. But this system will most likely be between the two segments of casual and hardcore games.

3. crimson.

crimson. Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I don't have one...
    In AMERICA.
    Mediumcore?

4. brewstermax

Sure. I mean, no GOW or COD, but not "let's stand up and look like morons while we wave our magic sticks around like this, oh boy!" Somewhere in the middle. Maybe a kind of online, interactive, OTA N64? That would be one of the best things ever. :)

5. crimson.

crimson. Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I don't have one...
    In AMERICA.
    That sounds like a terrible console.