Iphone stopped vibrating

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Underoath777, May 31, 2010.

1. Underoath777

Underoath777 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    L-Dot, Ontario
    #1 Underoath777, May 31, 2010
    Last edited: May 31, 2010
    Hey guys. On saturday my iphone stopped vibrating. Like when I have on vibration mode, and I receive a text message or a push notification it wont vibrate, but when I get a call, it does vibrate. Everything else works except that. Also when you switch from ring mode to vibrate mode, the iphone would generally vibrate but when I switch, it doesnt. Does any body know what could the problem be? Thanks a lot

*EDIT*: Problem solved. I had installed from cydia "SMS vibration boost" and I did not like it and then removed, after I removed it it stopped vibrating and then I installed it again today and its working again now. I guess Im gonna have to restore :(

2. worldcup1100

worldcup1100 Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    On a sidenote.... does that app work? Because it seems my iphone prefers more of a stealth vibrate han something that I can actually hear/feel.

3. Underoath777

Underoath777 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    L-Dot, Ontario
    Yes it does work, its a tweak and it vibrates like for 3-4 more seconds. Its a pain in the butt but when you're walking and you have the phone on your pocket its actually pretty good.