iPhone programmer looking for work

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Tom.Rab, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Tom.Rab

Tom.Rab New Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Hi, my name is Tom Rab. I'm a game developer that recently got into iphone development. I did my first contract for an iphone game late last year and finished it right before christmas! Now I'm working on another for the same company, but after I finish the prototype it's going to be awhile until the client can produce funds for the entire project, so I need another contract to fill the gap.

I can work alone, but I do prefer to work directly with a designer (it makes things a lot easier, as design docs are not always clear).

My portfolio and resume is located at http://tomrab.weheartgames.com I have a few iPhone prototypes I can show, so if you want to see them, let me know!

For iPhone engines/APIs I have experience with Unity (although I haven't directly used it for the iPhone), UIKit, cocos2d iphone and SIO2.

I'm only looking for serious developer's. I can't afford to work on a game for profit share. If you're seriously interested you can contact me at thomas (dot) rab (at) gmail (dot) com