IPHONE Multiplayer Over 3G /Bluetooth Games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Captain Backslap, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Captain Backslap

Jul 23, 2010
    MA
    I've done a decent amount of research on iPhone multiplayer 3G gaming and have only found games that are pretty generic or already well known. The only solid game I've played(ignoring 1st person shooters, Females at my job have no interest,obviously lol) has been "Words with Friends". It WAS like crack with my coworkers, but it has quickly gotten stale as people seem to try every word they can make up! Not losing a turn for attempting a non-word has turned things into a game of luck!! The only strategy really is settin yourself up for bonus squares..LAME!) No leaderboards for wins and losses also makes things redundant..My question is: Are there any "best kept secret" multiplayer 3G/Bluetooth games you think people are missing out on?!
    I've just found one that seems to be under the radar, however:
    "Guess A Sketch"- This game has quickly become an addiction at my job during break time.It's basically Pictionary/Win Lose or Draw etc..., with plenty of ways to play. Private rooms, different drawing tools, colors,and even Simpson's sound bytes for your"lol's and hahas". It saves points,connects with Facebook and has had no connection issues thus far

Sooo...Got any games that you can recommend that people might not have heard of?? Im all ears!

2. SirAwesome

SirAwesome Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    Seems like your looking for some casual multiplayer games. Some that come to my mind:

Flight Control
    Blokus
    Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 2
    Lets Golf 2

Hope these help.

PS should this be in the Mass What Should I get thread?