iPhone & iPad Graphics - Cheap but Awesome!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by debugdesign, Jul 1, 2010.

1. debugdesign

debugdesign Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone, (I posted this on another forum first)

I have found myself in a pickle and my cash flow has stopped. I could go into a long story of an evil client who owed thousands but I won't as its also partly my fault for working on games when I should have been doing work for clients.

Anyway, due to this problem I need paid work quick and so for a limited time I am offering my services for 'whatever you can afford'. Basically, if you send over you list of 2D graphics you need for your game and how much you can afford I will let you know if I can do it.

I have thrown together a quick portfolio of some work at http://www.koocachoo.co.uk
    (I have loads more to put on but have to wait until the games are near completion before I can put the visuals online).

You can see I have a cartoon-esque style so if you need graphics please let me know.

Payment: All payments will need to go through paypal (paid on delivery). During the design process I will send visuals for you to approve, once approved, you send the funds and I send the png graphics.

What I need:
    - a short brief of the game / app
    - graphic element list (and any sizes you are working to)
    - any ideas or concepts that are in your head (or online)
    - Cost you are willing to pay

I know this is crazy but I enjoy doing graphics and I need to get some cash in quick so if you can help me, hopefully I can help you.

Email: ian at debugdesign dot com

My company web and print portfolio is at http://www.debugdesign.com but the games are on http://www.koocachoo.co.uk

TESTIMONIALS:

"I have been working with Ian on a few projects and he is the real deal. I have asked him to do the art for my new game Angry Phone and to rebrand AppChogie with a new logo and website. Ian has provided me fast with the art to my brief and his work is outstanding 1st class."

"Just wanted to backup Appchogie's statement from above. I saw this post, contacted Ian with a brief of a new game i had in mind and he delivered results beyond my initial expectations. Ian was very professional and delivered my artwork in a very fast time. I urge anyone looking for an artist to get in contact with him. Thanks again Ian "

"Let me tell you, Ian delivers outstanding work, and for a very good price. His graphics are out of this world, and the speed of getting graphics back to you is amazing!!

"Thanks Ian for your wonderful work and I'll definitely keep you in mind for future projects! "

"Ian has provided me with better prices than I wouldve ever expected, making my upcoming game a great graphical experience for everyone! Thanks Ian! To everyone out there skeptical about this, dont be. Ian's speed in getting me the animations I needed was amazing and I recommend him to anyone wanting great graphics for their game!
    Thanks Ian, you will be hearing from me again soon! "

"I can't believe how fast Ian turned stuff around. Within a day I had stuff I could work with, and on the second day, more arrived!

He's very versatile, very fast, very good and very reasonable. To be honest, he's restored my faith in artists!

If you need graphics fast, definitely ask this guy. Make sure you've written a good brief though - artists don't work so well in the dark I've heard"

"I just received my artwork from debug... added a whole new level of polish to my previously VERY amateurish looking app. THANKS, IAN!!! "

"This is great, I got Prototypes for my graphics within 18 Hours, and were done soon after! Amazing turn around time! HIGHLY reccomended! He does them cheap also!"

I can show you loads more if you require....

I hope to get out of this pickle by the end of August, then I will go back to my normal price so get me whilst I'm hot!

speak soon

Ian

2. Silver Josh

Silver Josh Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    cool stuff.