iPhone game / app suddently won't start

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by everlast, Dec 22, 2008.

1. everlast

everlast Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Hey guys, sorry if this kind of topic belong to a different type of forum.. But I'm wondering has anybody came across the same issue that I got.

It happen to me sometime that those apps or games unable to start, they just simply kick me back to the home screen when I click on them to try get them start. Frankly, sometime it's not happen on all app/game. And it won't help even I went restart my iphone.

The ultimate solution for me is to reinstall an app/game or update/download an app/game. It usually fix the problem, app/game able to start normally after update or install any app/game. But, it raise my another concern is, I sometime have to take my iphone travel to different country, and very often I do not have join the expensive data roaming plan for my cell phone, so this kind of way of quick fix are really not my option when I go oversea.

Unfortunately, It happened again on my last trip, and i couldn't find any internet access and wifi for my phone, so I have no game, no app for the whole vocation :(

I wonder why no one mention about this problem, or maybe it only happen on me, and everybody's iphone are working fine? Please, could someone help, many thanks :D

2. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    Rebooting your device usually helps, no need to reinstall everything. :)

3. everlast

everlast Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Thank you for your suggestion. I tried reboot my iphone alraedy, but it won't help, still, can't open those games/apps... only reinstall/update could fix it... :(