iPad top 50 game charts?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Philipp, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Philipp

Philipp Well-Known Member

Where would I be able to see the iPad top 50 games charts, and the top 50 all-types-of-apps charts, and the top free iPad games charts? Also, how would I be able to see the specific rank of my app?

After setting up a US account with the App Store app on my iPad, the best I could get to right now is a top 20 iPad apps in general, but no entries beyond this, and nothing game or free-specific either...

Thanks!

2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Montreal
    I believe there is a 'Load more' button in the iPad's App Store. Or you can view the rankings in the iTunes Store.

3. ben18

ben18 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    Canada!
    In my case, it takes an annoyingly longish time to "load more", possibly because it has to load paid and free at the same time?? I usually don't get past 30 or so. Yeah, I guess I'm inpatient. :)

4. Philipp

Philipp Well-Known Member

When I tried, the Load More of that specific chart disappeared once I clicked it one time, so I couldn't get past 20 items.

You say or one can view the rankings in the iTunes Store... how exactly do I go about that? For starters, when I look at the iTunes Store charts it seems to be mostly about iPhone apps, not iPad apps like mine...

Thanks so much!