iPhone [iPad] Belt Panic- a fast paced game about moving bottles

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by atash55, Apr 20, 2015.

1. atash55

atash55 Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Game Developer

Belt Panic

Avakai Games
    Belt Panic is a fast paced, addictive game that requires you to move bottles from belt to belt in a bottling plant. Fill…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Belt Panic is a fast paced, addictive game that requires you to move bottles from belt to belt in a bottling plant. Fill as many bottles as possible and don't let more than 2 bottles break. Use power ups to your advantage and time them well so you can keep those bottles from breaking. Slow Down: Use this when you need more time, this will slow the belts down for a short period of time. Emergency Stop: Bottle on the edge of the belt? Use this to stop the belts completely for a short period of time. Teleporter: Use this to teleport the bottle from the first belt to last. This is extremely handy when stuck in a tricky situation. Don't let the bottles out of your sight! Controls: -Swipe up and down to move robots up and down -Fill crates to earn power ups. -Fill trucks to earn more power ups! Features: • Free to play! • Fast paced gameplay • Simple controls • Retina graphics
    Information
    Seller:Avakai Games
    Genre:Arcade, Strategy
    Release:Dec 01, 2014
    Updated:Jan 04, 2017
    Version:1.0.2
    Size:77.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. sgk.george

sgk.george Active Member

Apr 16, 2015
    San Francisco
    Nice! Reminds me of this game:

[​IMG]

Really liked the way the core mechanics are embellished with powerups.
    Brilliant art style! Good job.

3. atash55

atash55 Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Game Developer
    Hey sgk.george. Thanks for playing the game. I was wondering whether anyone would ever comment and give me feedback. Mario Bros was the inspiration. I'm surprised you are aware of that game!