[iOS] [PREORDER] Knights of the Card Table

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ponywolf, Feb 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ponywolf

ponywolf Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2018
    Premium card swapping dungeon crawler with dice/card/board game mechanics on iOS (beta F2P on Google Play as well) Releasing 2/13.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/knights-of-the-card-table/id1446458015?ls=1&mt=8

Master over 100 dungeons and 3 worlds in this dungeon crawler card game that puts YOU in control of the dungeon cards. Rearrange the dungeon cards to collect loot before rolling dice to slay foes with your nunchucks.

[​IMG]

Will you chug a POWER DRANK before you fight the vampire cat? Or should you cast a spell and sip the power milk? Read the cards carefully to make the right choices. Activate dungeon cards in the right order to build streaks for extra power. Tactics are everything.

nickhoola likes this.
  2. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    I downloaded this to my Android today and so far I'm liking it. There is IAP, which is kind of high, but I'm not sure if it's because it will remain FTP on Android or not. If I paid premium for this game I would not purchase any of the IAP at that price. They would need to break it down into smaller purchases. That said, I like the game. The characters are similar to Adventure time, the art kind of like that and Meteorfall, and the play is kind of like Night of the Full Moon. You do have to pay gold to advance to each level, but you can earn it easily by playing and you can grind a bit for more. So far I've had more than enough to purchase anything in-game that I need. There does seem to be quite a bit of content.

3. ponywolf

ponywolf Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2018
    Hey, thanks for playing. Glad you are liking it!

The plan is to remain F2P on Android and Premium (no commercials, or IAP) on iOS. There are "remove ad" bundles on Android have similar function to the iOS version, but with extra gold, pops and a few things.