iOS games with compatible android versions?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by arhb, May 19, 2011.

1. arhb

arhb Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2009
    NYC
    Can anyone suggest some games that have both android and iOS versions? Especially ones that have co-op modes or the ability to play turn about?
    (My girlfriend just got the new Nexus, and suddenly sees what the fuss is about.)
    Thanks

2. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Words With Friends has an Android version and I think it supports cross-platform play, but don't quote me on it. Easy enough to test out though, because there are both free and paid versions. Try the free version. I don't like WWF as much as Scrabble, though. Well, the functionality is better implemented, but Scrabble supports 3 and 4 player games, which is huge IMHO, and you can play with people on Facebook who don't have a smartphone, which is great, since nobody in my family (except one of my brothers, but he doesn't play anyway) have a smartphone. Actually, she *might* be able to play the Facebook Scrabble on her Android phone if it supports Flash, but I don't know how well that works and I don't think she'd get turn notifications and such.

3. ActiveX

ActiveX Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2010
    Right behind you.
    I think Dungeon Defenders supports cross-platform play with iOS and android.