Universal iOS BETA: 'Kazarma' shooter/runner - by Legal Radiation

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by stamasar, Jul 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stamasar

stamasar Well-Known Member

Hello everyone!

Before the launch of our new game called 'Kazarma' by the end of August, we need volunteers to play before release and provide their precious feedback.

So, if you feel like shooting at aliens, avoiding obstacles and traps, as you fly over the legendary bridge of ‘Kazarma’, sign up here to receive your beta invitation: https://legalradiation.com/kazarma/beta/

Short Description:

Navigate your ship with hyper speed through a futuristic city or a colorful retro environment, triumph as you pass through hostile caves, avoiding lava explosions or destroying robotic spiders, bats and flaming rocks and explore the underwater world and its amphibian creatures, trapped inside an atmosphere inspired from ancient descriptions of the lost Atlantis!

1.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 3.jpg

Thanks!
    Legal Radiation Team

2. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    A fun arty endless runner/SHUMP game worth looking into.

stamasar likes this.
  3. Erpiotta5

Erpiotta5 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    It will be premium?? or free to play??☹️

4. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    Very good game! Playing the beta and it’s worth like LordGek says!

5. stamasar

It`s free to play - quite fair with ads as we are players too and try to make games that won`t get hated by gamers.
    We are open to suggestions if you give it a try.

Erpiotta5 likes this.
  6. Erpiotta5

Jun 27, 2012
    I’ll give it a try, I wish it have ads or 1 sigle iap for remove ads, I hate freemium for paywall and energy sistem.

7. stamasar

Thanks for your comments!
    No paywalls in our games. If you 'work' on the game, you progress with a fair logic with no need to spend real money, if you are 'lazy', you might need to purchase coins to do things faster. If we add commercial breaks to the final release, there will be the option to remove them with a fair IAP - but eitherways we won`t spam the player with ads. At the moment we work on a model without commercial breaks, only optional rewarded video ads.

Erpiotta5 likes this.
  8. Erpiotta5

Jun 27, 2012
    Glad to hear this! Nice way to play and monetize! I always prefer premium game but the way you explain to me is good for play game ,make money and allow players to learn about your work and support you

9. stamasar

Hi all,

i would like to inform that 'Kazarma' will be released on the App Store & Google Play, in September 10, 2019.
    The links for download will be posted here.

Cheers!