IOS 8.3 ruins unreal engine 3 games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by spd3019, Apr 10, 2015.

1. ashmike3

ashmike3 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    A poster on the Transitor thread said 8.4 seems to be causing issues. Just one post so far, but makes me nervous. I had trouble with a few games on 8.3 so decided to wait on this one for a bit.

2. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

#42 oldsnake, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    iOS 8.4 Completely Broken Bioshock.
    Black Screen after tthe logo,strangely it's an UE3 too.i not Update after i see some post in it's thread,so,as For now i Stay on 8.3,too many Games doesn't work well on iOS 8.3,others Games Are completely Broken.so i guess this Games ruined by it Are completely Broken on iOS 8.4.

3. spd3019

spd3019 Member

Jul 29, 2009
    California
    Bioshock is the one game i haven't gotten around to buying. That's a serious disappointment. I wonder what's causing the game to be unplayable. Apple needs to look into these mishaps more thoroughly. I understand the "fix one thing while breaking another" scenario because i did a bit of programming for fun. However, i feel, that Bioshock may just have some startup runtime issues that can be patched. Fingers crossed.

4. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

The Developers are Busy of this Continuous problems with the OS,same the users,it happen more and more than before,they can't update everytime,but,Bioshock it's not a "Old title" so,finger cross,but 2k eventually update only if some users report the think on 2K support.