IOS 8.3 ruins unreal engine 3 games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by spd3019, Apr 10, 2015.

1. ashmike3

ashmike3 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    A poster on the Transitor thread said 8.4 seems to be causing issues. Just one post so far, but makes me nervous. I had trouble with a few games on 8.3 so decided to wait on this one for a bit.

2. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #42 oldsnake, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    iOS 8.4 Completely Broken Bioshock.
    Black Screen after tthe logo,strangely it's an UE3 too.i not Update after i see some post in it's thread,so,as For now i Stay on 8.3,too many Games doesn't work well on iOS 8.3,others Games Are completely Broken.so i guess this Games ruined by it Are completely Broken on iOS 8.4.

3. spd3019

spd3019 Member

Jul 29, 2009
    California
    Bioshock is the one game i haven't gotten around to buying. That's a serious disappointment. I wonder what's causing the game to be unplayable. Apple needs to look into these mishaps more thoroughly. I understand the "fix one thing while breaking another" scenario because i did a bit of programming for fun. However, i feel, that Bioshock may just have some startup runtime issues that can be patched. Fingers crossed.

4. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    The Developers are Busy of this Continuous problems with the OS,same the users,it happen more and more than before,they can't update everytime,but,Bioshock it's not a "Old title" so,finger cross,but 2k eventually update only if some users report the think on 2K support.