iPhone Invisible, Inc. (by Klei Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Oct 6, 2016.

1. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    Don't know. But the turtial is pretty self explanatory not hard to understand

2. Baracus

Baracus Well-Known Member

Do it! :D
    Sure there'll be other games you already have that'll play better on it (or an Air) like Xcom, Transistor, - and it might open the door to other iPad only games for you (FTL FTW)! Board games for example.

3. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    Yea this is a super instant buy and must have for iOS gamers

4. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    Awesome game, one that'll probably never come off my device ala FTL, Downwell, etc.. it's funny I was reading through the reviews in the App Store and someone actually deducted a star because of the icon bug.. instead of it being incognita it's a backwards question mark.. seriously dude?

5. Luci0

Luci0 Well-Known Member

May 9, 2016
    Love this game but need it universal , always have phone , don't always have Ipad :(

6. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Yeah I basically bought an Air 2 to play Ember and have been loving life! I'll cop to getting excited now when I see iPad-centric games. It's a whole different experience.

7. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    Wow really that's so lame people are crazy man lls yea I'm kinda ashamed j waited so long to buy FTL that is a super must have but this game is so super cleaver the story the design is sobdamn good these guys are awesome just when u think u played every type of game than this comes

8. Dboy_1992

Dboy_1992 Member

Jun 3, 2015
    Sad.....

It's really unfortunate to not see this great game Universal and available on IPhones, at least the newer ones. There's so many people this game will not reach on IOS because of the simple fact it isn't universal, I've personally played many games on IOS that were tablet only at first but then were made universal and played well on iPhones, like Don't starve and XCOM within for example. Hopefully the developers at Klei entertainment will see that bringing this great game to iPhones as well will be the next step because it just makes total sense. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's bummed to see this game Ipad only, this game deserves to be played on iPhones as well.

9. Dboy_1992

Dboy_1992 Member

Jun 3, 2015
    Totally agree with you. I own an iPhone 7 and I've played many games that were Ipad only at first and then they made the games universal and played just fine on my iPhone.

10. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    Maybe in due time but from my playtime I don't see how the UI will fit because of the AP u have to use to pin people and do other actions it's gonna b really cramped to do it

11. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    I'm from the oldschool, when games of any depth whatsoever came with manuals which at the least, explained the game mechanics in depth. I've already have had quite a few situations, as well as gameplay mechanics, which were not in the least bit explained in the tutorial.

I dont even know if when choosing a non custom game, the missions are in a predetermined order or random. Not the level design-the basic composition of the scenario.

12. Ghostdog1

Ghostdog1 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2015
    I played this game after finishing the tutorial and had no questions after it. Played straight to the end and won on beginner. I don't know why anyone would need a manual for this. I get that you are old, but sometimes its also good to find a few things out without someone holding your hand.

I don't want to attack you, but i hate when other possible buyer of this game think it is overcomplicated. It is not!

13. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    Yea true I agree with this

14. heeyoo

heeyoo New Member

Oct 11, 2016
    Look fun!

15. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    I think I described it earlier in the thread as Xcom for idiots and after a good play I still stand by that.

One of my favorite games of the year without a doubt.

16. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    Alright, buying today!

17. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    Haha ###

18. Mj1ggy

Mj1ggy Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2012
    Hot damn, was really hoping this would come out for iPad and now it's here! Think I'll plop down the full $5 for this one.

19. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    It's a good game but feels very limited, in that it could've been so much more.

I completed a play through on Beginner difficulty, and I won, so I got to see all the story elements that for me are one of the main motivators into pushing forward. I completed about 8 missions in this run, each mission is about 30 minutes long so 4-5 hours in total.

Will I play again on higher difficulty? Maybe. I don't feel as compelled now that I've seen all the story has to offer. Still, don't get me wrong, it's a fun game and will definitely appeal to FTL and fans of this structure.

20. Reaganomics

Reaganomics Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    I finally upgraded to newer iPad. And I just downloaded a bunch of games that I originally wasn't able to play, including this one. With that being said, this game was a steal at 4.99. Some elements remind me of those Go puzzle games, but much more detailed.