iPhone Invisible, Inc. (by Klei Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Ghostdog1

Ghostdog1 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2015
    The first load into the game mission takes about one min. Once this is loaded your next mission loadingtimes are about 5-10 seconds on ipad air 1.

What a great game. I love the custom game option so much.

2. brerlappin

brerlappin Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2009
    Does the game have subtitles?

3. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    I just checked options, and see there is a subtitles checkbox.

4. brerlappin

Feb 10, 2009
    Thanks so much, I appreciate it!

5. guzhenjie1

guzhenjie1 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2014
    Any one has the battery issue? It drains 20% battery of my iPad Air 2 for half hour and makes it hot quickly.

6. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    Yeah same on my iPad Pro, you have to lower your brightness to 30% or 40%, Also I don't have any loading time issue. I mean it is fast enough.

7. Techzamazing

Techzamazing Well-Known Member

8. guzhenjie1

guzhenjie1 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2014
    iOS 9.3.5, iPad Air 2 64g

9. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    That's what I'm using and I haven't noticed any issues sorry

10. Baracus

Baracus Well-Known Member

Can't believe this isn't appearing on the hot games list here in the TA app. I nearly missed it!

Played a fair bit of this on Steam but not for a while now - distracted by other things and other games. Surprised and very pleased to see it on iOS.

Had to purchase again for my iPad for this ridiculously low price. And boy has it reminded me what an exceptionally well designed game it is!!

Absolutely incredible.

The generated levels are so well done. Always fair but super tense and varied. The balancing is just amazing. God knows how they do it. It's just spot on every time. Hard but fair. Any crap you find yourself in is 100% your own fault.

There is always a way out of what looks like a tricky impossible and dead end situation if you pull the right moves. Until you get to a certain point that is, but it's always your own fault letting it get that out of control.

The only negative I could say is it's sometimes hard to tell (visually) what is causing the 'red' for enemies visibility on certain tiles, but if you've got to the point of having THAT much red around, then you're pretty screwed anyway.

But even so the beauty is even at this point when all looks lost, you CAN still get away with things by the skin of your teeth if you think and plan your moves! Amazing balance, amazing flexibility and just sublime way it all gels together. So tense and so satisfying.

Coming into the game after a break but still remembering the "rules" from last time I played made me appreciate the game design EVEN MORE! I just had 2 of the most amazing levels ever. On medium difficulty, it is straight in to full-on intensity right from mission 1 of the story. Really it doesn't pull any punches but I did mess up a few times. Still got away with it though!

Absolutely one of the finest and most refined games ever made in my opinion. It's not something I can play for hours on end. 1 mission at a time is enough for my brain but there is so much depth here that it's one you can come back to for years and keep improving. Perfect game!!! One day I will start on Expert mode or whatever it's called. Not yet though! <sweats>

11. dukat111

dukat111 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2010
    Excellent game, I certainly feel the tension/excitement/suspense, only iOS game I've ever felt that. Great artwork, sounds, controls and overall fit & finish.

Still trying to learn what some augs and gear do, description for Chameleon boots isn't clear.

Any change to get cloud sync so we can go between multiple iPads, like a Pro at home and a Mini when traveling?

Thanks for the great game!

12. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Did the PC version come with a .PDF manual (oh please...)?

For the person who asked if you can pin someone in the tutorial-yes. It is't an action you select. The enemy is pinned as long as you remain on the same square that they are on (after knocking them out).

13. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    Are there any good tips for beginners?

The one I would start with is - close doors behind you as it limits line of sight for enemies.

But are there any weapons/augments you think are essential?

14. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    It's prolly cuz it IPAD ONLY U HAVE TO TURN ON UR SETTINGS IN THE TA APP TO ALLOW IPAD GAMES TO SHOW UP IN UR HOT GAMES ON THE RIGHT SIDE

15. Baracus

Baracus Well-Known Member

Ohhhh right. Looks like a bug then. Installed onto a new phone over the weekend and looks like settings on those switches aren't saved any more :(

16. Parkingtigers

Parkingtigers Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2010
    Didn't know this was coming out, mashed that buy button as soon as I saw it. Looks amazing on iPad Pro. Beautifully crafted game. Steam reviews point to the 5 star gameplay, the port is just about perfect it seems (apart from really small buttons on the upgrade screen).

I just wish it could add cloud saving. Played a couple of hours on my Pro before work, wanted to continue on my mini during the commute.

But seriously, a game this good for such a cheap price almost feels like I'm stealing from Klei. Bargain of the year, get this bought people.

17. brerlappin

Feb 10, 2009
    I have it checked, but no subtitles are appearing on the cutscenes. Bummer.

18. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    Hey the manual as Guidance is available in the Menu.

19. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Watching an iPad play through on my 6+, I can see that this would work fairly acceptably on a 6+. I was taking note of UI sizing and I could read it all. Sure slightly smallish text but I've seen worse and I actually play worse UI games on my JB 6+ using a force install to play iPad games on my phone. Not sure how it'd go on the 6 though, that could push things.

Regardless, I'm really hopeful the devs might make it work and release for iPhone. As it stands, I'm another that doesn't have the chance to buy and play. So much praise for this I'm so nearly tempted to go out and buy a mini just for this!

20. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    So, um...anyone know if the Steam release came with a digital manual?