iPhone Introducing SkyFall Slime: A Fun and Free New Game by a Solo Developer, No Ads!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SoloDevTom, Jun 4, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoloDevTom

SoloDevTom Member

Jun 4, 2023
    Male
    Hey TouchArcade community,

I hope you're all doing well! My name is Tomaz Jerman, and I'm a solo developer. I am thrilled to share some wonderful news with you. My latest game, SkyFall Slime, has just been approved for pre-order on the App Store! This project has been my favourite to work on.

SkyFall Slime is a colorful, engaging, and best of all, free casual game featuring lovable characters that resemble both slime and balloons. The player's chosen character begins falling from the sky with the goal of collecting food to maintain the character's size while avoiding the pesky spikes. You can also pick up pearls to unlock new characters.

But what I think you'll love most about SkyFall Slime is that it's entirely ad-free. I want this game to be as enjoyable and as player-friendly as possible.

I've been dreaming of creating mobile games for a living for as long as I can remember. Despite a few bumps in the road, I've stayed passionate about bringing fun experiences to players like you. With SkyFall Slime, I'm hopeful that I've made a step towards realizing that dream and hopefully, adding a little more joy to your gaming time.

I'd be absolutely thrilled if you could check it out and maybe even pre-order. I hope you enjoy playing SkyFall Slime as much as I've enjoyed making it!

Pre-order SkyFall Slime here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/skyfall-slime-freefall-feast/id6449788997

Thank you all for your time. I can't wait to hear what you think and add your recommendation to the game.

Best,
    Tomaz Jerman

2. SoloDevTom

SoloDevTom Member

Jun 4, 2023
    Male
    What do you prefer in mobile games?
    1. No ads, optional in-app purchases
    2. Ads, but everything is free
    3. Doesn't matter as long as the game is fun

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Can I offer a 4th alternative? “4. Ads that can be turned off with an optional in-app purchase”

SoloDevTom likes this.
  4. SoloDevTom

SoloDevTom Member

Jun 4, 2023
    Male
    That is a great alternative, What do you think is a fair price for Ads removal?

5. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    For a hyper casual game like this seems to be, no more than $1.99.

SoloDevTom likes this.
  6. SoloDevTom

SoloDevTom Member

Jun 4, 2023
    Male
    Sounds fair. I will probably include that in my next games, this one will stay with no ads for now.