(Intro): Candy Cross - Sweet Escape

Discussion in 'Mac App Store Games' started by Multiple Codes, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Multiple Codes

Multiple Codes Active Member

Hello TA,

My team and I would like to introduce CANDY CROSS - SWEET ESCAPE, a fun arcade adventure game that we have been working on the past six months. We will launch this game on Mac App Store later in the fall.

Candy Cross was inspired by childhood favorite game of mine; Frogger (also recent version - crossy road) and childhood movie series - Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

Here is the trailer -

Get ready to be collecting candies, gums and sweets..... and crafting your own gummy characters for the sweet adventure.

More Information to follow:)

@multiplecodes
    www.multiplecodes.com

2. tim123

tim123 New Member

Oct 12, 2015
    if you e er want to get those FIFA 16 cash you get from just affected by the encounter to start up new purpose celebration mo es or benefits like including an additional action to a year (which you can use to impro e your record), the collection is always available by generally simply clicking the right analogue keep, as the big, non-in asi e immediate always on show indicates.With FIFA, the problem was clearly on getting a smooth-playing and well-animating action that had impro ed taken produces and analysis.http://www.fifaeasy.com/