Universal Into the Dim - Dungeon Crawler (by Happymagenta)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by YuliYuli, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    The promo code worked for me. This is a really good game! Love the graphics and sound very old school gameboy style. Also it's not an easy hand holder at least not in my early playthroughs and that's a plus too.

2. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    i cant believe after like what 6 months apple still has not fixed this stupid DNS bug thing they got going on, dont they know they hurt indie devs chances of doing well cause first few days of release is so so important, shame on you Apple...TBH I miss Steve Jobs , I miss the innovation and less issues with our different o/s's Apple release cause he tested them....

This game looks incredible i will play it as soon as the Apple gods allow me to download and play it

3. jcervasio

jcervasio Member

May 9, 2012
    Arghhh. I so want to try this game. Looks just my type. I thought that after I let a night go by this issue would gave passed, but no-go. I'll try a promo code, if you'd be kind enough to send one.

4. Ann0ying

Ann0ying Well-Known Member

Wow. As a Dungeon Crawlers fan I'm very pleased with this one. No in-app intense at all. I'll buy the anti-ads unlock later. Not because I'm being annoyed by them in any way, just to support the devs.

5. YuliYuli

YuliYuli Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2015
    Yeah, all that is very upsetting :(

I sent you a promo via PM. Hope you'll be able to enjoy the game soon :)

6. dingdongfootball

dingdongfootball Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
  7. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
    Seems like the timers are bugged. I had a 2 hour timer, launched the game after 2.5/3 hours. There was 23 minutes left, played a for about 10 minutes and there was still 21 minutes left. Then played another level for 5 minutes and the timer was gone.

8. turakm

turakm Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Still can't download :\

9. YuliYuli

Jan 16, 2015
    Thanks a lot! :) Super-duper sweet of you :)

10. Delusionaltool

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    thank you devs for the love, in return I will show the love right back...the game is incredible its very challenging but it would not be a good rouge like if it was easy, am i right?

soon as the Pear gods allow the download all you Toucharcadians need to dl this asap... makes me feel like i am 10 again playing my Gameboy B/W!

11. YuliYuli

Jan 16, 2015
    Sent the promos to those who still could't download the game by now! Hopefully they will work fine for you :)

If, for any reason, I missed you, please PM me! Will send you a promo right away!

And again, thank you so much, friends, for your greatest patience, support and nice words about our game and team! This means a lot and we are really grateful!

12. Happybyte

Happybyte Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 1, 2011
    There is an anti-cheat system that tracks time different for when you're online and offline.

Might be related to it.

When you are offline it's tied to CPU cycles, not to the system time and when you're online time is read from servers.

I noticed that reading time from a server takes a moment - so revisiting the window with the timer in a few seconds will show actuall result.

Additionally rebooting the device will reset an offline timer, but won't affect you if you are online.

13. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
    That's it, I was offline for a while

14. Happybyte

Patreon Silver

Mar 1, 2011
    Yep :)
    Won't be fun without difficulty.
    But as soon as you get it, the moves system, it'll be easier.

I'll be calling iTunes support team by a special phone they left me couple of year ago - but not sure it it will do the thing.

15. sweiss

sweiss Member

Jun 17, 2012
    I've been trying to download since yesterday and still can't :(

16. Happybyte

Patreon Silver

Mar 1, 2011
    P.S. It might that apple staff is busy now by updating the app store before the holiday shutdown or a related event. So they may be aware of it. Although system status page shows no issues.

For our US accouns Game Center doesn't work at all. Luckily doesn't hang games. But the Game Center app just hangs and iOS Settings' Game Center section hangs as well.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon as well as downloads.

17. Delusionaltool

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    ok i am on dungeon 4 OMG this game is awesome...Totally does feel like i am 10 again loving it...the graphics and music are perfect, bravo guys 5 stars right here! it is like Chess almost as you have to use the time to get enemies to come to you, i love that you can shoot and see other screen and hit an enemy if one is there, and omg the brilliant lockpick games could be its own game LOL

18. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Still unavailable. I've tried with and without wifi. Central US.

19. YuliYuli

Jan 16, 2015
    So happy you have fun playing :)

Concerning the lock puzzle, we were already suggested to make it a different game lol :D will think that over :D

20. YuliYuli

Jan 16, 2015
    Sent you a promo via PM, should work fine now :)