Universal Into the Dead 2 (by PikPok)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Techzamazing, Oct 11, 2017.

1. untraceable

untraceable Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2009
    writer
    Miami, Florida
    #101 untraceable, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    white screen after advertising the zombie catches you on the side again, or you're pushing on another zombie.....I lost my account with money !!

2. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece

3. LinC

LinC Member

Dec 31, 2017
    Another worthless PoS freemium thing infesting the appstore.

- Ads everywhere
    - Ads won't load and freezes app
    - Way too pay2win. Your free weapons are completely worthless, I just played for 20min and already having trouble beating some objectives
    - Glitch with some items vanishing. I just got an extra knife and it just disappeared for no reason, so now I'm back at 1/20
    - Ridiculous energy system. Can only play 5-6 games which is like <20min, before having to wait for HOURS

This PoS actually has the audacity to have this "VIP subscription" at $10 a month, LMAO. Apparently these clueless devs think their game is so awesome it should rival some big budget MMO's when it comes to profit, when it's just some 3D endless runner that the appstore already has about 5 million of. Lol I've never seen this level of cluelessness in a freemium app ever.

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Are there any games you like ?!

Yeah this games quite grindy to say the least but I’m on the final mission (4 away from the end) and I haven’t spent anything. I don’t really like runners but love the way this one looks

Need to get lots of weapons upgraded but don’t have the money in the game. The VIP pass I would never buy as it’s ridiculously priced but I’ve definitely got my money’s woeth out of the game as I play it a lot

5. LinC

LinC Member

Dec 31, 2017
    First of all it's kind of funny you even recognize my posts, despite rarely if ever posting here. Apparently you have a lot of free time surfing other people's post history.

Second of all, do you really think I'd waste time posting random "this game is awesome" posts here? Why would anyone care?

Notice how I didn't post in the last few months? Maybe I've been enjoying some games and didn't feel the need to criticize them?? Find anything wrong with making posts only on the most stupid of the stupid shit I see? This game was so pathetic I couldn't resist blasting it, if you don't like that then maybe you could hide my posts or something. It's one thing to make a crappy game and make it free and insert a few ads into it, it's a whole new level to make a crappy, low production value game like an endless runner, then pretend it's some triple-A title deserving to have $9.99 ads on every other screen and charges a $10 monthly subscription.

And to answer your question, yes I do like some games, GOOD games, which are unfortunately getting harder and harder to find amidst all these freemium crap. Why else would I be browsing here?

6. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    After your moan I checked your posts (not many) and they’re all the same.

I’m glad you’ve been enjoying other games. Let us know which ones. People care as there’s so many games out on a weekly basis we might have missed a ‘gem’ so peoplecould try it. There’s more threads asking what games they like than ones to moan about. As you say good games are hard to dind so post about them. If a 4.99 game is good let people know as many people won’t but it until theya get some views on it.

I don’t normally like freemium 3 currency games like this. The original on iOS was good so I have this a go. As it’s so geeemium heavy I refuse to buy anything. If it was ‘lite freemium’ I would buy one thing as a thanks to the dev. It’s a shame when devs go overboard as I admit they have on this one.

7. GoatTheBoat

GoatTheBoat New Member

Apr 23, 2018
    Great update.

These devs have really outdone themselves with this last update. I’ve been a daily player since almost the very beginning, and the content was beginning to get quite repetitive.
    Now, with the already good content, significant addition of new daily quests, the continuing 3-7day competitions, and solution to the minor bugs I was experiencing. I can wholeheartedly recommend this game to people who love the genre.

8. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Have played this quite a lot, i do find many of the IAP's just terrible. The latest update so theres Ghostbusters missions are some of the worst. You've got 'trial' versions of the weapons so you dont get points for them in the missions.

But the IAP to buy these packs are £74.99 and £33.99 (So its nearly double what you would pay in dollars). Just crazy !

The events are quite fun but without signing up to the monthly plan i cant see how you'll get in the top 100 ever - some people do somehow seem to do that but i dont know how.

Currently playing to max up my weapons (not by IAP's) but these Ghostbusters packs are just so overpriced. Some parents of kids will be upset when they've found out they might have bought them !