Universal Into the Dead 2 (by PikPok)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Techzamazing, Oct 11, 2017.

1. darrinsden

darrinsden Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Unfortunately, iCloud support isn’t quite working. Seems to work sometimes, but then played a bunch on my phone, passed a couple levels, upgraded weapons. A hour or so later, I opened it up on the iPad, and none of those changes were reflected.

It is a little inconsistent so can’t count on it.

2. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I just submitted a support ticket with Pik Pok. I purchased the $10 subscription (along with a $10 Justice gun), and now I have no weapon sounds... don’t know if it’s related, but it’s seriously ruining the game for me.

3. batmania

batmania Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2014
    Think I ran into a bug. My daily challenge keeps resetting back to the justice shotgun.

4. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    #64 rIcHrAnDoM, Oct 15, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    Ok, now I’m just straight pissed off. Tried reinstalling and literally lost gun blueprints, supplies, gold and silver. iCloud takes me back to a place of progression that I was at on Friday! Restore purchases DOES NOT WORK. It is as though I never paid the $10 subscription fee!

5. darrinsden

Jun 5, 2009
    That is one of the frustrating things about the iCloud implementation

I find I open the app on my iPad and it syncs a day or two prior. Though sometimes it is correct

Since I can’t count on it and don’t want to lose my progress, I am only playing on one device

6. darrinsden

Jun 5, 2009
    That is one of the frustrating things about the iCloud implementation

I find I open the app on my iPad and it syncs a day or two prior. Though sometimes it is correct

Since I can’t count on it and don’t want to lose my progress, I am only playing on one device

7. kickypants

kickypants Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2016
    Ok no gun sounds at all in the game. iCloud sync sucks. Daily challenge is the shotgun every other day. Prob should have stayed in soft launch longer. It clearly has issues. Think I'll go play the first game

8. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    Sorry for anybody losing progress. Please submit a ticket to [email protected] detailing your problem.

Also, make sure to update to the latest version 1.0.4

9. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Loving the game so far. Do not get me wrong it is a f2p with very strong f2p elements but i like to play 5-10 minutes each time and the play again after 2-3 hours so it is ok with me

10. batmania

batmania Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2014
    No gun sounds since new update. Also my daily gun is still the justice. Has been this fun for 3 days

11. yury1975

yury1975 Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2014
    Moscow, Russia
    Opened Elite mode. Super cool.

12. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Devs can you explain the reason you have to make weapons so expensive with a game that has timers. I mean why not make them affordable. Pistol for 10 bucks. Really. Why no endless mode. Why limit our play. I mean in the first game I spent a lot of money on weapons because I could just play as long as I wanted and run for high scores. Really disappointed compared to the first game. Ya the weapons were expensive but I support devs especially since I could run as much as I wanted with cool game modes. I mean lets be real we are supposed to spend more then we would on a full console game and this is hardly a full console game.

13. PhantomFlower

PhantomFlower New Member

Oct 20, 2017
    Hello friends, it seems that my survival events are also stuck, not updating, is there any known fix for this at the moment?? Thank you. ^

14. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    We just released a patch update 1.0.6 featuring some fixes to some above mentioned problems

- Improved process around cloud saving
    - Improved stability on low memory devices
    - Increased security around survival highscores
    - Companion selection bugs fixed
    - Notification bug fixes
    - Weapon audio bug fixes
    - General usability improvements
    - Balancing: Based on player feedback, story stamina recharge time has been decreased

Also, we passed the 6m downloads mark today :O

15. PhantomFlower

PhantomFlower New Member

Oct 20, 2017
    What about my survival event thing being broken? Unable to participate in the current one, didn't receive boxes for the last one. :(

16. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    Have you sent an email to [email protected] with details of the problem? Going through them for individual issues should hopefully provide a positive result.

17. K-Dog

K-Dog Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Awesome game!

Wish the fail/death animation could be faster or switched off, so I can get back to shooting zombies in the face a bit quicker!

Other than that, everything else is pretty spot on!

18. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Seconding this. Death animation and restart is too long wven if you tap it in the middle.

19. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    #79 ramzarules, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    i’ve finally had it with the total sideways zombies -
    by that i mean them appearing way to the side, your character running forward and them running sideways at you - no chance to shoot them, only avoid them or outrun their sideways run by pure luck.
    They catch you at 180 degrees and then - death animation
    Edit: funny how i deleted Breakneck because of those sideways obstacles and walls also... so im guessing these zombs wont be “fixed” since Breakneck has this style too

20. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Daily challenge resets to shotgun every time. Started as the tactical shotgun then went to other device and restored from cloud now both are back to the other shotgun