[Insert game] will never be deleted from my iPhone

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by dragon4ever, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    OMG, wow, I thought I was the only one! That is one of my favorite games EVER, but one of the hardest ones to explain exactly WHY it's a favorite :) It just works really well. It's ultra simple, has clean graphics, great controls, can be played with one hand, and has that "one more try" factor. It's the ultimate go-to game for me. Sadly, I unsynced it from my phone by accident one time, so I lost my all time high score. If I remember right, it was 280,000 something. Pretty decent score I think, I was def bouncing up into the stars and space, but I could never quite top that score. But, I've heard of people getting well into the MILLIONS, which is pretty insane! Glad to see someone else who likes Kitten Jump!

Aside from that one, I'll never get rid of Touchgrind from my iPod. Besides it being incredibly fun and infinitely replayable, it's also a really great game to bust out to people when they've never really seen an iDevice in action. It's got great graphics, and great multitouch. I've seen peoples eyes pop right out of their heads and onto the pavement when I've shown them Touchgrind. And the custom board maker is pretty hilarious, my current board is the movie poster for Roadhouse. Patrick Swayze with arms crossed, trying desperatley to look tough and failing. Great stuff, I've gotten a laugh out of people with that one as well. Plus, I'm a skater, can't be deleting the best skate game now, can I?

Honorable Mention List:
    Apple Texas Hold'em
    NanoFighter
    Sway
    Wolf3D
    Rogue Touch
    Monster Pinball
    Gemmed!

2. iStephen

iStephen Well-Known Member

May 4, 2009
    Ohio
    thats an easy decision...

Doodle Jump...so addictive

3. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    space ninja for sure. I don't think I'll ever be able to beat the "blast off forever" level a second time.