iPad iNsane v1.1 now with Scoreloop support - 20 codes available

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Amperage, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Amperage

Amperage Well-Known Member

Since I got such an amazing response when I posted v1.0 here I figured I would allocate 20 codes for you guys this time. To recieve a code please PM me requesting a code for iNsane. The last time I had 10 to give away and I got 37 requests in under 10 minutes so I assume these will go quick.

If you recieve a code I only ask you spend some time with the game and give a small honest review or some type of feedback.

For those of you that miss out on a code you can still purchase the new release here.

iNsane v1.1

or give the free version a test drive but keep in mind it's an older build. v1.2 is in for review on both versions now.

iNsane FREE v1.0

2. mebeswordguy

mebeswordguy Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2009
  3. jasonsmith

jasonsmith Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2009
  4. jawslover

jawslover Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    JERICHO, KS
  5. weewaww

weewaww Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    sent

I sent a pm it was my first one so hopefully i did it right?!? lol

6. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
  7. 5jusername

5jusername Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    School...
    Somewhere In The Universe
  8. djflippy

djflippy Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Sentinel.

9. conman_16

conman_16 Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Roseville, CA, USA
  10. thepoisonivy

thepoisonivy Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Student
    Chicago, Illinois
  11. MrPeanut

MrPeanut Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2009
    pm sent.
    aww man o well
    nvm there's 20!!! I think

12. Amperage

Codes sent

Thanks for checking out the game :)

All 20 codes sent. Looking forward to those reviews.

Keep your eyes peeled. This was my very first stop. If I have any codes left over after my other rounds I'll stop back with another giveaway.

13. DOG87

DOG87 Well-Known Member

Really fun game which works a little like a memory game playing up a sequence of squares that you then have to press in the right order and doing this a couple of time make you go up a level which adds more squares and harder combinations. its also have a global scoreboard + buddylist and you can challange your friends. easy to learn but hard to master so i think people should buy it and start training.:):):):)

14. jasonsmith

jasonsmith Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2009
    Very well done, I like it. The only problem is that the kids like it more... :confused: I want my phone back...

It plays smooth, the graphics are good. If I could suggest adding a "back" button to exit the menus that would be cool. I made it to level four where I was quickly reminded of my age :eek:

I do like the 12 or 24 board option, that helps build the confidence a bit and keeps the kids amused longer.

I'm looking forward to putting in some regular intervals to see if it can actually improve my memory. I know I have room for improvement.

Over all excellent game. It's a keeper. 5* on iTunes.

15. Amperage

Thanks for the kind words.. I actually did friendly up the menu a bit in v1.2 It's awaiting review currently :)

16. Amperage

The official iNsane website is at

iNsane support

The support page has some gameplay hints :)

17. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Amperage -
    I thought that the game was well done. Colors are bright and vivid. Sounds are very appopriate. I really like being able to get another chance, rather than starting back at the beginning as the typical Simon type game has.

Also has varying difficulty, ability to post scores, ability to change colors around, different grids. You have really thought of a lot of variations and made the whole package work quite well.

I love the mirror type effect of the "insane" on the buttons, but it is small enough on my iPhone that for me it is difficult to see. I appreciate the effort though. Really shows that a lot of care and thought went into this game.

I don't really have any suggestions for improvements. My brain does not let me play these types for a long time, but I love it while it lasts!

18. Amperage

Thanks pluto6 :)

Oh yeah... yeah. for anybody wondering about the high score posted by amp. That's me. you can ignore that score. It was posted using v1.2. Totally revamped scoring system.

My highest score posted using v1.1 was a bit over 28k if I remember correctly.

Feel free to challenge me :)

19. conman_16

conman_16 Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Roseville, CA, USA
    Thanks for the code and I just played for a little while. I like it, I'm not usually a big fan of the sorta memory-ish genre but of the memory/Simon games I've tried on the iPhone this is my favorite. I really like the overall polish and theme and the variety of options. I also like how u get more than one mistake before having to start over

20. Amperage

Thanks for the review conman :)