iPad Inotia: A Wanderer of Luone

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by kugi_igi, Dec 5, 2009.

1. AchillesReborn

AchillesReborn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    I didn't like the original, but this game seems to have been in development for about a year, so it should be a huge step up.

2. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    +1 to that. Even though it looks completely different and a big upgrade from the 1st CoI; CoI1 scarred me as well as my iTouch for life... :(

3. The_Running_Man

The_Running_Man Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Damn I'm thirteen cents short:mad:

4. Plast2

Plast2 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    Finally!!! #%§&$! sweet time!! Two bloody hours of pressing Buy! :mad:

But yeah, price dropped drastically just before I could, so... maybe it was worth it ;) - Gave me time to play some iDota so... :rolleyes:

Whatever, time for Inotia :p

5. CaseyLay

CaseyLay Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    #65 CaseyLay, Dec 5, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2009
    Oh joy! I bought it a few hours ago and I love it!
    I feel like I just died and went to Heaven!.. But then they realized it wasn't my time and sent me back to Earth, and gave me an iTunes gift card for all the trouble, and I bought this game with it.

edit: I just realized that the price fell after I bought it though. It was to be expected, and I feel proud to spend $10 on this. After all, it was my birthday yesterday, and I got a lot of iTunes cards!

6. Ahki

Ahki Active Member

Nov 5, 2009
    Vancouver, BC
    Woot finally it's out!

7. seyoon

seyoon Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2009
    East Coast
    Arghhhh..... how long will I have to wait. :(

Attached Files:

8. Phil_Synowiec

Phil_Synowiec Well-Known Member

Thats what she said

9. that1techguy

that1techguy Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2009
    I know :/ been waiting for an hour already.

10. TomPho

TomPho Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Impressions, is it worth the $7.99? I already got screwed with MC:S, I'm really hoping this one is good.

11. Phil_Synowiec

Phil_Synowiec Well-Known Member

This game is definately worth the $7.99. We were beta testers and I got to play this game for awhile. I has a lot of play time and deserves the premium title. The customization is sweet. Love that. Havent tried multiplayer yet. The story is good. If you haven't bought/played zenonia, I would choose that over inotia. Just cause that game has a crap load of polish and great story. But if your looking for the next best RPG Inotia 2 is it for you.

12. Grouick

Grouick Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Just bought it at 5.99€ :p

Glad I waited a bit for this one.

13. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    So Zenonia is better?

Hmm, I disliked Zenonia so maybe I should skip this.

14. TomPho

TomPho Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Is this game even out yet?

15. ScottColbert

ScottColbert Well-Known Member

If you'd bother to read other posts you'd know it was.

16. h1976

h1976 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2008
    shows as "still being modified" when you try to buy it.

Its been like that for the last 2 hours or so. Give it another hour and so and it will be ready. Apparently it came out at 9.99 and almost immediately got the price knocked to 7.99

17. saviormike

saviormike Member

Apr 13, 2009
    sad that it does not auto save when a call come in:(

18. AchillesReborn

Nov 29, 2008
    This game definitely feels more polished than Zenonia. If anything, Zenonia was let down by the lack of polish. It was awkward to move around and attack, and the menus systems were atrocious. This game suffers from neither problem. It's easy to move around, and the menus are very easy to use. I liked Zenonia, but was constantly annoyed by the poor user interface. I'm not sure how this game will match up in depth etc., but so far it definitely feels more polished.

19. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Gah!

I was feeling happy because I thought I had just saved myself some money, but now after what you said I might have to get this.

You pinpointed exactly what I hated about Zenonia and if this game doesn't have that then I HAVE to get it.

20. AchillesReborn

Nov 29, 2008
    Yeah, thinking about it, I must have really liked Zenonia, because I played it for quite a while despite the horrible menus and awkward controls. The menus on this game are perfect, and the default 'touch' control method works really well. You can just keep your finger on the screen and move it around to have the character move (following your finger), or just tap somewhere and they will move to that spot.

At the moment, my biggest problem is deciding whether to play as a Knight or a Mage! The two-handed weapons look cool, but I'm curious about the different creatures that the mage can summon. Not to mention the other 3 classes.....