iPad Inotia: A Wanderer of Luone

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by kugi_igi, Dec 5, 2009.

1. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    yessss....downloading now! at this price it's an instant-buy

2. J-Dog

J-Dog Active Member

Aug 27, 2010
    some of them weren't answered and some are helpful to the people who have the same problem

3. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Can you at least learn the power of the 'Edit' button?

4. J-Dog

J-Dog Active Member

Aug 27, 2010
    What power?

5. J-Dog

J-Dog Active Member

Aug 27, 2010
    Troll relic 3 in the right corner, if hes not there save game, exit go back..etc
    For the Exotic Root the plant only spawn if you kill all the plants on the way there on time

6. Juicebox_R

Juicebox_R Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    The power that makes it possible to edit your original post instead of posting 10 times in a row.

7. xmoonsorceressx

xmoonsorceressx New Member

Aug 29, 2010
    Student
    I switched from an iPhone 3g to an iPhone 3gs and i can't import my data backup(even through loading from server or reloading from backup)!! T_T Help!

8. Blackshirts

Blackshirts New Member

Sep 3, 2010
    I am stuck in Toria. How do I get into the underground tunnels to go to West Deuroren? I have completed all the toria hero quests and spoken with the horse. Am I supposed to have the hammer head now? I do not. I have not completed the goblin inspector quests as I die in the mine everytime. Is that what is holding me back?

9. J-Dog

J-Dog Active Member

Aug 27, 2010
    Go north of Toria Mine Road, Through the tunnel then East until you arrive at a cutscene,
    Linea will bring you to the Deuroren Inn

10. Blackshirts

Blackshirts New Member

Sep 3, 2010
    Yes I have gone to the tunnel. It is blocked by a rock.

11. J-Dog

J-Dog Active Member

Aug 27, 2010
    you gotta finish all the quests in Toria to go through the tunnel then to Deuroren

12. Blackshirts

Blackshirts New Member

Sep 3, 2010
    Thanks. I ended up having to "cheat". The problem was I was assuming the goblin inspector was at the end of the mine. I couldn't get there without dying even when avoiding all the enemies. I even spent the past 2 days doing nothing but battle to level up more so I could survive longer(level 26 now btw). Since it was so difficult I figured it could not be needed at this point or too many people would not want to endlessly battle to level up and quit. I looked at a guide and figured out where the inspector was. If nothing else the past 2 days got me a few levels higher so at least that will pay off. All is well.

13. J-Dog

J-Dog Active Member

Aug 27, 2010
    contact com2us in the forums and they will ask for your World Ranking ID to get the info

14. Kylescorpion

Kylescorpion Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    What's the best character to start with?

15. J-Dog

J-Dog Active Member

Aug 27, 2010
    Hmm depends, if your a melee person or a ranged person

Templar: High Def, High Atk, Can use magic, Strong passive skils, Boosting/EVA spells

Knight: High Atk, Med Def, Strong Skills, Stat Boosting Passive skills

Thief: EVA/boosting skills, boosting passives, stealth abilities, dual weapons, Med Atk
    ,Med Def

Ranger: Longest Range, EVA skills, Boosting/enhancing passive skills, Med Atk, Med Def

Magician: Strongest Magic, Summon Creature, Multi-Affect/Multi-Attack skills, Boosting/Summon Enchanting, High M Crit, Low Def

Priest: Med Atk, Low Def, Heal, High M Crit, Eva skills, Enhancing Passive skills

16. kiranb28

kiranb28 Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Woah.

Excuse me for my ignorance towards this game, and for not bothering to read through the past 215 pages of this thread... but this is one of the most amusing games/RPGs i've played on the iDevice in a long, long time.

I decided to finally go ahead with a blind-buy and am pleasantly surprised by the amount of polish and charm this game has. The storyline's eerily similar to the first Final Fantasy and several other RPGs, but the party/leveling system does its job fine from what I can tell so far. I'm not that far into the game yet (just hired my first Mercenary and about to start the hunt for the second missing key, since the first one is missing) and i'm very happy with my decision to get this game.

I hope the storyline picks up a bit; can anyone let me know how many hours to expect out of a single play-through (no spoilers, please :D)? Let me go back and read through a few of the pages through this thread now :)

17. Kylescorpion

Kylescorpion Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
  18. kiranb28

Mar 17, 2010

Also wondering; are there any other RPG's on the iDevice better than this? How does Across Age fair?

19. J-Dog

J-Dog Active Member

Aug 27, 2010
    Well i have tried a demo version for Across Age its not nearly as good, its more like Zenonia 2 with more worlds 1 partner and a bigger world to explore, its rated 4 stars

Pros: bigger world, more to do, travel through time, 2 characters
    Cons: Only 1 character can attack, lack of multi-player, no classes to choose

Inotia 2 has been #1 best RPG in the store for some time now and so far its still is

Pros: 3 active chars, insane boss battles, dungeons, multi-player, 110 levels, never ending game

Cons: the world is limited, Limited Dungeons, Everything is Limited, Go-there-get-me-this quests, mercs are very stupid but summoned monsters are slow and even stupider

20. kiranb28

Mar 17, 2010

Thanks for the breakdown; looks like I made the right choice :)