Inotia 5 | com2us inc.

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by KPOPLOVER, Jul 22, 2012.

1. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Yea there has been complaints on the ending and what inotia was the better game. Truthfully each had their own with different stuff but I believe the 2nd was the better choice some say 3

2. Blizzard500

Blizzard500 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    2 was the best no question. The graphics and sprites were the best in a 2d game like this. 3 and 4 started to go that blurry typical krpg style and ruined everything.

3. princia

princia Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2010
    student
    Belfort, France
    #23 princia, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
    Hello guys of Com2us !!

Men if you want to make a great Inotia sequel there are lot of point:
    -I was beta tester of Inotia 3 because I liked the Wanderer of Luone very much, For me there is no Inotia we can compare with this one. So I was really disapointed about graphics, sounds Fx on battle. Graphics were not like in Inotia 2 and none better :(
    So if you want a great game and not a crap make graphics HD like or more better than Zenonia 4 or the same level like in Crimsonheart. Make a game with Inotia 2 graphics but in HD

- Don't put IAP men please, this Junk kill all games on the App store. You have choice in making a paid game or make it free. We don't want IAP. Inotia 2 IAP weren't intrusive so if you can make it like this again it'll be maybe good but to be honest I don't like IAP.

- Make a great world, big map and lot of secondary quest like in Inotia 2, Ah guys Inotia 2 was really the best. You can take a deep look in Crimsonheart too(it's a reference now for me)

-Make a 360 Dpad. A casual DPad is now dead.

-Make a great storyline, not a boring story like in Inotia 4(Its just my opinions), and There I came back again with Crimsonheart, Epic Heart, Zenonia 2, Zenonia 3. In Inotia series, Inotia 2 had a great storyline, even the Inotia first had a great storyline than Inotia 4

-Please make each class separately; make the pets the possibility to attack, to grow up too; also someone here talked about the gender of caracters please make it come true !!!

So this is my wishlist if you want a good Inotia 5 nowadays !!!
    I hope you understand

4. Dannyz2000

Dannyz2000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    And more save slots please

5. Cayl1995

Cayl1995 New Member

Mar 6, 2013
    I would say the best thing that can be done, at least off hand, that would make me love Inotia 5 better than Zenonia 5 would be avoiding doing what Zenonia 5 did and not requiring a network connection.

6. Archus78

Archus78 New Member

Apr 21, 2013
    If you want to make inotia 5 cooler than zenonia 5, the items should be equipped, I mean like, when you equip a new armor or something, it should show in the character. In zenonia 5, they don't show when you equip a new helmet or armor, it's the weapon that only changes. Please make it that way

7. Archus78

Archus78 New Member

Apr 21, 2013
    This man is exactly correct

8. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    Kind of surprise that com2us has yet to reveal any potential sequels... Maybe inotia is done, yeah, it's like them to leave us on a cliffhanger :/

9. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
  10. Hambo12

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    image.jpg

Be patient they say.

11. princia

princia Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2010
    student
    Belfort, France
    I can't wait more :( hope they gonna release it soon

12. itouchbd

itouchbd Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    Your second game was your best easily, go back to that art style. I racked up countless hours on it, though the grinding on that game was pretty harsh. Honestly i didn't even bother continuing to play inotia 3 or 4 after a few minutes.

I LOVED THIS GAME
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And please no fremium i don't care if the game is paid as long as it is good and i get all the content. freemium ruins games

More character Classes:
    Pirate(guns and cutlasses)
    Ninja/Samurai(swords, ninja stars, etc.)
    Summoner
    Monk(similar to the one on battleheart)
    Tribal Mage
    Dark Mage

A underappreciated amazing rpg on ios to possibly look at:
    Heroes Lore 3

13. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    If you must have iap's, make them about convenience and aesthetic and not competitive advantage.

14. I want less cutesy graphics if they did 16 bit I'd be ok but diablo 1 or 2 would be perfect also more focus on story less on iap and grinding

15. Dynn

Dynn New Member

May 5, 2013
    This series is unbelievable I've been following just about every game worth following on the Mobile Gaming Market, The ability to have multiple members in your party sells this game alone. Any change in graphics would kill this game's niche. The only thing I would like to be added would be to eliminate those Merch Medallions and have it pre-set in having to roam to find these key members, and allow your own set of skills on them instead of radomizing the skill layout. Thanks for all your hardwork and keep up the good work. :D

16. Blizzard500

Blizzard500 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    +1

I've been a die-hard fan of the Inotia series especially the 2nd one. Having to pick up mercs along your journey with each having their own backstory really enriches the plot and adds intrigue to character development.

17. Hambo12

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    OMG YES! Check the " Chronicles Of Inotia 5" Facebook page.

Inotia 5 will be coming in November 2013.

18. Jxsgamer

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    I saw that, but is it anything more than a fan page? :/

19. Hambo12

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    It's not a fan page. It's an official Com2uS employee. There will be info on the characters in the next post.

20. Jxsgamer

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    #40 Jxsgamer, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
    Okay, I'm keeping an eye on that page then. :p

@below: No fooling, I was expecting I5 sometime this summer, but I'm glad that Com2us has finally gave some note about it at least.