Universal Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel - (by Com2uS Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dalbertson, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Ursuskuma

Ursuskuma Member

May 7, 2012
    To Lambdudelta It's ok to raising Dex only on Assassin. The main point of assassin is deal DMG as much as possible and using assassin sword while whist active can deal the most DMG in shot time. Also it's not worth to put points into other stats cause Str only increase 1DMG(while Dex increase 1DMG and other stats),Vit is not important for assassin cause it's life rely on evasion and parry Σ(・□・;)(You have to have HP for not die in 1hit ,just that is enough) also Int and Men aren't important.

And for Mercenary that has a unique name are rare ,and they have a chance to get from every Emblem

I'm sorry for my poor English ( ; _ ; )/~~~

2. Cane9

Cane9 Member

Jun 23, 2010
    Finally made it to the memory layers on my 101 assassin...Assassin is op for killing bosses, just takes patience

3. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    I declare this thread DECEASED. Time of Death, 5:39 pm 5/25/12 XD

4. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    Boo, i didn't even make it to the layers. xD
    Well, I guess I was taking my time.

Anyway, does the Transcendent Flower do anything else in this game, beside making Supreme Elixir?

5. Blackknight

Blackknight New Member

May 27, 2012
    #625 Blackknight, May 27, 2012
    Last edited: May 27, 2012
    Does anyone know the best skills and abilities for a Black Knight?
    Please help! What skills should I invest in, what stat points I should use (I heard vitality), and what mercenaries?

6. fishy

fishy New Member

May 29, 2012
    Hey I´ve been following this thread since the beginning :)

Today I´ve finished Memory Layer 5 with my lvl 105 Assassin, BK and Priest.
    When whist is lvl 6 or higher it´s very easy to beat any boss you want but i´ve been wondering:

I took a nicely skilled Warlock with the Vampire Skill and the Desolator Staff (Farming the "Earl" about 30 times...) but the bosses could attack my warlock at all.

I also found "King Rich´s Cape". It´s a Cloth Armor with 130 def and: Int: 22, Vit: 15, MP Increase 17 and "Spell Expert" 3%

Some more questions to the experts here:
    -What means the "frost" 30% on Armor of Sorrow?
    -Whats Spell expert?
    -Did anyone figure out if there´s something epic or gold that gives a high evasion rate? I´d like to boost my Assassin to immense evasion rates :)

7. Jxsgamer

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    @fishy

These are only guesses:

I'm assuming frost means to freeze (as in Coldwave from I2and3)

Someone mention that Spell Expert gives a % to reset your skills.
    Should go and test that, then inform us. :p

8. fishy

fishy New Member

May 29, 2012
    Ahh yeah i guess that´s what Spell expert does. I assume 3% is nothing...

atm i´m on my way to farm that golem to see what he drops.

btw: i have a Warrior merc that has "Armor Penetration" and "Revenge Incarnate" on lvl 8(!!)

Sorry to ask sooo many questions...but:
    -Is there any sense in creating Chaos Jewels? So far I did three and none of theme was better than the blue one´s i´ve used :<
    -How many Sockets can I create on Items?
    -Finalls: I´m sorry to admit that i´ve been playing the game on a jailbroken device´but now i´d like to buy that game. Does anyone know the exact steps from extracting the savegame data to the new (bought) game?

9. Jxsgamer

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    Not too sure about any of those.

Btw, I have a warrior Lv. 88 right now,
    How good is the Armor Penetration Skill?

10. Rennir

Rennir New Member

May 30, 2012
    I just beat the main story and am on to the memory layers now. My main is a BK, but he has very little M. RES. I'm trying to farm M RES jewels, so does anyone know of any good methods of farming jewels? I was thinking improved treasure chests, but I don't know if there are any at this point in the game.

11. rseth912

rseth912 New Member

Jun 1, 2012
    Hi,xexxonx

I got the same problem as you do,and I had low potion's and ressurections scroll's
    but when i lost all my merc I started running around and hitting him and using potions.
    And when his 30-40% health the red haired stranger kills him. (I batlled him i was lvl 42 or 41,now I'm lvl 47,my merc are warrior and a ranger,and I'am a BK just like you)

Glad to help:)

12. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Update is out. Fixed some stuff, like making HP&MP bars bigger.

13. Jxsgamer

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    I didn't see any adjustments to the HP/MP gauges.
    I even compare to the pre-version on my brother's iTouch.
    If there was any changes, its roughly a small one. :|

Multi-touch problems have smoothed out, though. That I noticed. :cool:

14. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    I havnt even started up I4 in at least a week, probably more tho. Between Skyrim,Modern Warfare 3, and other ps3 and iPod games, theres just not enough time to play games AND have a personal life. It's tough lol.

15. fishy

fishy New Member

May 29, 2012
    #635 fishy, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
    Lol Ace...first world problem :D

Does anyone know what the cloak of devotion does?

Oh yeah...and i´ve been farming that golem for like 20 times...and he gave me 3x the "Big Ribbon"...Hat with 69def, 1 mana reg.,int 17, vit 20, hp ansorb 0,9 and crit res 3,1. :/ :/ :(

16. Jxsgamer

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    The update has changed the right directional D-pad from too sensitive to weakly responsive. -.-

17. Nemer

Nemer Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    College/Part job
    Far far away
    Whats the difference between free and paid versions? As i understand paid one removes ads and gives 100gems or do you get something else?

18. katsy4

katsy4 New Member

Jun 23, 2012
    I think it's a glitch

I'm stuck and I can't see myself. I can't move, I'm just level 74 and still in the Snow Fey village. I'm stuck in the trees. WHAT WILL I DO? =(

19. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    restart from beginning.

20. Onoz

Onoz New Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Hey guys. I'm stuck on the doppleganger boss that looks like a purple squid. Team is assassin(main) black knight and warrior. From the looks of things it sounds like I'll have a pretty hard time beating this boss without a ranged fighter? Darn... I haven't used my 100 gems yet. Anything I can buy to help me with this boss?