inotia 3 Question:How Fusion Machine works?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Simontay78, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Simontay78

Simontay78 Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Full Time iOS App Reviewer
    Singapore
    I had been playing non-stop for the past 2 days and reached level 25 & I seems to be carrying loads of "composition" materials and I got some recipes as well however when I go in front of the Fusion machine...nothing seems to work!

I tried touching some highlighted armor or weapons & "use" them at the Fusion machine but nothing works.

I had to buy bigger bags to keep all those "valuable" composition materials & recipes which I find very waste of my bags :3

Anyone can shed some lights on how it works? :confused:

Thanks! :D

Simon Tay

2. Simontay78

Simontay78 Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Singapore
    OMG!!! I replay the game again & found out that I need to get the "Recipe Book" at the mission at Orc Village at Frost Wind! Get the recipie book at the Inn haiz..then u can register recipies into the book to open it!

OMG OMG OMG! Now I have replay everything!!!!!???

3. badmanj

badmanj Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    omg omg omg

4. Simontay78

Simontay78 Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Singapore
    You are in my position too? Need to replay whole game? ?? LOL :D

5. ricard112

ricard112 Member

Mar 22, 2009
    You will find some items that look like a piece of paper with a question mark on it. I forgot what they are called, but when you select them in your inventory they give you the option to "Register" the item. Once an item has been registered it can be found inside the recipe book, and it will allow you to make any of the recipes learned in the fusion machine.

BTW you get the recipe book from a quest in the orc city, from some herbalist orc who wants you to make and deliver potions to another guy.

6. Simontay78

Simontay78 Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Singapore
    The problem is I had a save game of level 28 which I skipped that side quest...haiz. I need to replay it so that I can get that "Recipe book" so that I can register new recipes that comes along.

I think developer have to identify that as part of the main quest as "compulsory" to accomplish otherwise many will be stuck with bags full of composition materials & recipes unable to do anything like me. :eek:

Anyway, it will be part of my review as this is one key element that makes the overall feel of the game...hehe :3

It's still worth while to replay it again skipping the dialogues :D

7. jessejayjay@yahoo.com

[email protected] New Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Photography
    Albany, Ga
    ? about the Recipe Book

Hey Simontay this is Jesse, I have the demo version of Inotia 3 & I also have that problem with a whole lot of items in my bags. I saw your post & I was relieved someone had an answer to this situation. I'd like to know can you get that mission for the recipe book before you complete "Dead Orc's Request". In the free app it only allows me to get that far. I'm in Frost Wind Village.

8. damonology

damonology New Member

Jun 8, 2012
    Hey when you first get to the orc villiage before you leave the village you should do it. It takes 30 seconds to do the quest knowing where to go and such. Speak to all the people there, do the running around and when he talks about the book its in one of the houses to the left, sitting on the ground to the left of the house. Just pick it up and give it to him and he will tell you the rest. Its easy so just keep your eyes open in the house for it. If you ve skipped the quest for whatever reason and have moved on to crene i think it is either start again or just dont bother getting any materials as they become worthless eithout the book. The book isnt essential to completing the first half of the game as you tend to not have a whole great deal of materials to use unless youve been collecting like crazy. Im level 85 atm and i dont use the book a whole great deal as my set up doesnt really require the strongest weapons or armour to kill bosses or enemies. But making life potions and xl potions are extremely handy as the bosses do a great deal of damage in the latter stage of the game.