Universal INKS. (by State of Play Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, May 4, 2016.

1. callmesteam

callmesteam Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Albuquerque, NM
    Right. Getting a star is like making par or better. You can only do X amount of flips (with the ball touching the bat). In the settings, you can turn the star score on so you know what to shoot for.

2. bilboa

bilboa Well-Known Member

May 23, 2013
    Boston, MA, USA
    I think a better analogy for the IAPs in this game would be buying a car and then paying extra for the automatic parallel parking system and dvd entertainment package. These are extra features that are not needed for the car to be complete or be used in normal ways.

3. jamesp111

jamesp111 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2015
    Lag on Ipad Air 1

Nice-seeming game but 'lag' (poor framerate) issues on my ipad air 1 running iOS 9.3. One ball jumped half-way across the screen!

If I clear everything out of memory then the lag goes away for a couple of levels, but then comes back. Because the levels are so short though this isn't practical.

Avoid buying this until it's confirmed this issue's solved.

4. Brawwwn

Brawwwn Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2015
    Decent game but in a way I feel like they sucked all the fun of pinball. Not quite a puzzler due to the luck factor but still not a real pinball game. Meh, still a great experience at 72 levels. Glad the others were IAP to lower the cost of admission cuz I'll pass on those.

5. Ribone

Ribone New Member

May 14, 2016
    How do you get par on level 22 of Dawn? I've had a lot of trouble with it and can't seem to figure it out. :confused:

6. HerbertKornfeld

HerbertKornfeld Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008

That’s a tough one. I asked about this on Twitter, and they posted an animated GIF with one of the solutions.

7. soniclife

soniclife Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Hamburg
    Nice idea, good design, but poor physics, stuttering on Mini2, shallow gameplay, huge install size. Unfortunately pretty disappointing. 2/5

8. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    update for this game. you can earn credits now and the 2 IAP packs for levels are free now

9. Jamesrooney27

Jamesrooney27 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    Male
    Uk
    I'm happy that I paid for the in app, kinda disappointed that people moan that much to change it,it not like the in app was expensive

10. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    I moaned initially because it wasn't made clear in the app description that the last two level packs were iap, then I calmed down and happily paid the extra because I loved it. I can see why people complained but I think they changed the app description quite quickly and it's a shame to see them lose out on potential income.

11. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Didn't mind about the IAP, I would've bought the levels when I finished the first three...

Still a shame there isn't a way to 'tip' devs...

12. finndc

finndc Well-Known Member

Just got to this having worried that it might be a bit of style over substance. Very happy to have been proved wrong, it looks and feels great. It's very pure pinball and works really well because of that, for me.

Surprised people are having issues with lag on newer devices, it's running nice and smooth on my often-creaky iPad 2

13. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    Here's a code for someone who doesn't have a dollar spare right now.

FJNPWKKMPFF4

14. Georgina

Georgina Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 30, 2010
    Sydney
    Free at the moment if you download the Apple Store app.

(Info here, with thanks to GUILTIE.)

I know I'm late to the party, but what a stunningly gorgeous game. I almost feel guilty (guiltie!) for getting it for free.