iPad Inkcoming! Review?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by McGill, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McGill

McGill Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Just wanted to see if anyone took the plunge yet...

I know there is a ton of these games out there, but i love TD games, and after reading the description, i was just wondering what was so different about this one.

I'd love to hear that someone has bought it & fell in love with it, because i'd like to get it, but this time, instead of trying it myself, i'll let someone else review it, before i get burned again.

Also, if someone has come across a video, that might help speed the decision process along...Thanks!

2. pante

pante Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    somewhere
    it may be the first TD game that i will actually buy. this or the creeps!...

3. McGill

McGill Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    The Creeps

Creeps is alot of fun. That one, Tapdefense (which is free!) and of course, fieldrunners. If you haven't played a TD game yet, i'd start with Tapdefense to get a feel for the genre.

BUT...

If you do start out with Inkoming, let me know what you think.

4. different

different Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    I actually prefer The Creeps! to Fieldrunners. It has more content and more charm - also the developer seems committed to pushing out new updates. Look at how quickly the audio got added. :)

That, destructible terrain and accelerometer controlled super weapons send it over the top.

I haven't got into 7 Cities just yet, but it seems the most deep for TD addicts. If you're buying a TD game for the first time, get The Creeps. If you love building your own mazes, then get Fieldrunners. If you are looking for a challenge, get 7 Cities.

5. pante

pante Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    somewhere
    waaaaaait a minute! 4.99? whoa, that's a lot. i have to pass.

6. McGill

McGill Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Yeah, 7 cities is also one i forgot to mention; it's not that hard, but definitely not as fun as the others.