Universal Injustice: Gods Among Us (by Warner Bros)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Apr 3, 2013.

1. macatron

macatron Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    There never was an Arkham Knight Batman challenge, unfortunately. He's only ever been available via the Arkham booster packs.

2. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    Oh well that was a silly move. Thanks for clarifying!

3. macatron

Sep 12, 2009
    No problem. :) I've got no idea why they did it that way either.

4. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Man the new Superman is a MONSTER! I just wish they added new story missions!

5. macatron

Sep 12, 2009
    Yeah, he's definitely my new favorite card. I've got him at E4 right now, and he'll be E5 after I finish his challenge again. :D

I'd love some new missions too. Heck anything to actually make it feel like a game and not just a character unlocker. LOL!

6. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Exactly how I feel now, all we get is new challenges nowadays.

7. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    When this first came out, I got superman! :)
    Not been on it for years lol.
    Installed it today and got a support card pack and opened it and got a suicide squad joker! At moment, he's obliterating everyone, just using him to rush through the battles

Wish I still had my superman though as he's my fave character :(

8. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I got tired of recently. I used to do the challenges but now I cant bring myself to do it anymore lol.

9. macatron

Sep 12, 2009
    Have you played recently? They FINALLY removed those stupid challenge credits, so you can easily blow throw a challenge now (normal, expert and nightmare). They even made the normal challenge not have any special character requirements and lessened the number of fights as well. Oh, and the bonuses for completing each tier are actually worth getting for once! Second tier you get a silver booster, third tier a freakin gear locker, forth tier a gold booster (I got Prison SM on my last one!) and then the challenge character. The daily log on bonuses have been insane lately as well. I got a gold Insurgancy Joker as a log on bonus!! Wow! This recent update has definitely been their best yet. The SS characters are insane, and they're definitely making the game fun again. ��

10. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Thanks, I'll crack it back open.

11. macatron

Sep 12, 2009
    You're welcome! Enjoy! :D

12. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    I wouldn't celebrate just yet. Although I sincerely hope the new format is here to stay I'll have to wait for the SS buzz to die down to see if they'll stick with it. To me it just seems they've intentionally made it easy for newcomers riding the SS wave.

I got my characters so I'm happy. Got the suit joker in the 100 credit pack.

I really disliked that some characters were IAP only like Arkham Knight Batman and Batfleck. That was a jerky move but can't blame them for trying to profit off DC's Dark cash cow.

13. Jakeopp

Jakeopp Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2012
    SS events are over and now the game has gone back to sucking, challenge requirements are absurd. Making money is too slow without the cards needed to beat the end game levels. The SS event actually made it feel like i was progressing at a good pace for a while...oh well, deleted.