Universal Injustice: Gods Among Us (by Warner Bros)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Apr 3, 2013.

1. macatron

macatron Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Ah, gotcha! Yeah, I'd get my ass handed to me then. LOL! I've got a LONG way to go before a have a team of fusion Vs. :)

2. kalel39

kalel39 Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    NEW UPDATE available now!

LIFE IS A CHALLENGE
    We’ve implemented several new upcoming Challenges, including Insurgency Hawkgirl, Bounty Hunter Lobo, Arkham Origins Joker and many more.

MULTIPLAYER REWARDS ARE… REWARDING
    We’ve added brand new Epic Gear to our Reward Offerings. Boot up Multiplayer and see what you can win.
    Multiplayer seasons have received reward buffs across the board. Get more Gear and Power Credits than ever before! Battle your way to the top and take what’s yours!

IMPROVED PASSIVITY
    We’ve included updates and improvements to several of your favorite characters Passive Abilities, including updates to:
    Bane Prime
    Black Adam Regime
    Hawkgirl

3. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    Great to see this game still getting some love. Looking forward to the new characters!

4. rhljk14

rhljk14 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Swansea, MA
    For some reason my game keeps crashing at start-up. Only started after the update. Anyone else having this issue?

5. macatron

Sep 12, 2009
    Great. Mine has been doing that since BEFORE the update. It just starts up and crashes before it gets to where you can actually start playing. I was hoping the update would help. I guess not. :( I'm on iOS 8.1.3 with an iPhone 5S if that helps. I hope this gets fixed soon.

6. kalel39

kalel39 Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    New Killer Frost challenge has started for iOS version. Their facebook page says that the android version is coming soon.

Has anyone noticed, or is it just me, that the battle and background graphics on this game look better with this update? I played against a "Man of Steel" Zod and when I was quick tapping to hit him, I saw that they added a translucent skin covering his head and face like you saw in the movie. It was a nice touch.

7. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Also Killer Frost looks different no?

8. CrazedJava

CrazedJava Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2015
    It's a different Killer Frost. The original challenge was the Regime Killer Frost.

Interesting that they are just now getting around to using her since it would be old art assets from Injustice.

9. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Ohhhhh.

10. macatron

Sep 12, 2009
    Is anyone else having issues getting the game to start without crashing? I was having this issue before the recent update, and I just installed the update last night but it didn't help unfortunately. Any ideas? I'm afraid to uninstall because I don't want to lose everything. I haven't been using the iCloud sync because it was causing the game to lock up, so I've only been backing my phone up via the cloud. I've transferred game saves before (via a computer), but Idk if there is an easy way to get game data back from an iCloud backup? Any ideas or recommendations? Thanks!

11. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Zod has always been like that.

12. G-Man11

G-Man11 Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Man, I haven't posted on here forever. I used to play the heck out of this game but have barely played at all the past six months. I was really into Marvel Contest of Champions for a while but got seriously turned off it and probably won't be back. I'm also really into MKX. But this new Killer Frost challenge has me back into Injustice for old time's sake. Frustrating to see that combos into SP's no longer work - WTF??!

Anyway it's good to be back, i hope I get a chance to catch up on some of the challenge characters I missed!

13. Sabaki

Sabaki Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Hey everybody #

So after a few months obsessing over first WWE Immortals and the Mortal Kombat X, I'm very seriously thinking about spending time playing Injustice.

Just one question though: are there some characters I will never, ever be able to collect at this point in time? I'd like to get every single card ever released but is it possible?

Thanks peeps #

14. macatron

Sep 12, 2009
    Crazy. I just recently got into CoC because Injustice keeps crashing once it gets to the game menu. So far I'm liking it a lot more than I thought I would (even more than Injustice - and I'm a DC fan). What was the thing that turned you off from playing CoC? Just curious.

15. macatron

Sep 12, 2009
    To my knowledge, all cards are attainable. Even the previous challenge cards can be gotten from the "Most Wanted" booster packs, however, it's going to cost you some serious dough. :D I had a great time playing Injustice when it was working for me. Although, about two weeks ago, it just keeps crashing out as soon as it gets to the game menu (even after the most recent update). :( Since then, I've really gotten into Contest of Champions.

16. Sabaki

Sabaki Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Then I'll give it a go :)

Sure the DC Universe isn't as cool as the Marvel Universe but for some strange reason I enjoy the DC world more

17. Sabaki

Sabaki Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2012
    How is it possible a DC game with multiple versions of Batman never had a Robin character?

I'm flabbergasted!!!

18. macatron

Sep 12, 2009
    Well, good news! I got Injustice to work again! :D I tried starting it up in airplane mode and it actually loaded, so I played a few fights, and the turned off airplane mode. It stayed running, so hopefully this kicked it back into shape. :D It just sucks that I completely missed out on a double experience holiday weekend. :(

19. macatron

Sep 12, 2009
    Yeah, no Robin that I've ever seen. Just Batman and Nightwing.

20. G-Man11

G-Man11 Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2014
    I found that playing CoC enough to compete for the gold characters was an incredible time investment. They had special arenas where you have to rank in the top 100 to get a gold character. I accomplished this for the first few arenas, but in order to do this I knew it was taking too much a hold of my life. When an arena came along that I played almost every spare minute I could, and I was still not scoring high enough, I knew it was time to stop. I now see they have these factions that kick you out if you don't play enough, and I can't commit to that.

I already play these games a lot - I don't want to feel I need to go by a schedule.