Universal Injustice 2 (By Warner Bros)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, May 9, 2017.

1. ociris

ociris Member

Oct 27, 2013
    I thought this game had an offline mode?

2. gfxdaddy

gfxdaddy Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Male
    Illustrator | Web | Graphic | Digital Publishing D
    London, UK
    Thanks a million buddy! Three or four more puzzling questions:

1. Atrocitus and Darkseid don't appear to be in the mobile game?
    2. Is there a way to get more operations 'slots'? So far I have just three and I'm maxed out to 20 upgrades.
    3. Graphically the game performs quite well on my 6S Plus...but it looks a bit different compared to videos I've seen of it running on other iOS systems. Is there a graphics setting I'm missing? I see no character shadows on the ground on the 6S Plus, but they're there on the 7.
    4. Does anyone know what exactly power saving mode does (other than obviosuly saving power)?

Thanks in advance!

3. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    As far as I can tell you can see all of the available characters in the roster.

I think it's just the three operations slots at the moment.

I don't know about the other stuff I'm afraid.

4. Lonegunman

Lonegunman Active Member

Dec 19, 2015
    You can use the same heroes from mobile on console?

5. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    He means he got that stuff on his console.

6. David1886

David1886 Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2015
    I don't understand rank system on Arena. I'm stuck on Elite IV and new points don't raise my rank(

7. Mekklesack

Mekklesack Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    So after the update, they did fix the resolution on the iPad 5th gen. It still looks like poo on the iPhone SE, which is an incredible shame. There are some bugs, like Wonder Wonan's whip magically appears in her hand during her Super, this was similar to the case of Robin missing his sword during his win pose (thought we didn't notice, eh) and the lack of smoke for Batman's entrance in the original world wide launch update. I haven't seen every character yet, but I hope they catch these imperfections before we do. It's awful to have a lack of polish for a widely publicized iteration of a major release. Also... their mouths should move, even Contest of Champions does that. Injustice 2 mobile is still in a dire need of polish. Pump up that resolution to 11, you're almost there.

Edit: Move that resolution up! Get it up to 60, it's not exactly pushing benchmark visuals. Seriously.

8. Sequence

Sequence Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    #108 Sequence, Jun 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
    Best thing about the update for me is my iPhone 7 plus does not heat up as much on the default settings. Still gets a bit warm, but not blazing hot within 5 minutes like it did before.

Pre-Update I turned on Power Saving Mode, but that took a little "zing" off the graphics (lighting mostly) and the frame-rate was reduced to a choppy hell.

9. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Apparently you have to be in the top 200 to get past Elite IV

10. Sabaki

Sabaki Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Yup, it's basically the playground of soft launch players and whales.

But keep on with this week's Arena as you can win 360 Mystic Wonder Woman shards.

11. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    Hey here is a question I want to ask I am trying to get my save from my iPhone 6s+ to my iPad mini 4 problem is game center won't work on my phone yet it works on my iPad mini. Game Center is logged in I checked settings menu I don't get it. When I click on the connect button in injustice 2 on my phone it says error connect to Game Center in settings buttttt it's connected. Any ideas.