Universal Injustice 2 (By Warner Bros)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, May 9, 2017.

1. gfxdaddy

gfxdaddy Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Male
    Illustrator | Web | Graphic | Digital Publishing D
    London, UK
    Anyone know what exactly power saving mode does on iOS? PS: I play the arena misisons using one character at a time...bad idea?

2. dunhila

dunhila Well-Known Member

May 6, 2016
    I agree with you.I spend my gems on operation upgrades and got to level 8 and now I am sending my heroes on 6 hour missions and they are bringing back both shards for other heroes and gems(last mission I got 20 gems) which was great.

3. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I got Injustice 2 for my xbox one s last night and wow. I only played for 30 min or so but man it seems amazing.

4. fabell

fabell Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    I really wanted to love the game. The story mode sounded really exciting.

Sadly (perhaps because I'm playing from an Asian country through a US account) the game just loads too slowly and crashes too much in my iPhone 6+. Opening a single piece of mail takes upwards to 30 seconds to a minute, and if the game crashes I have to wait through the really long load screen.

I'm sure for people with more recent devices playing on a faster connection will be having a great time though. Structurally the game is sound, although I do agree with the poster that putting up a huge advert for a $45 character unlock is a bit outlandish, even for a game that "depends on whales". Clash Royale is as whaley as they get but somehow they don't end up alienating their player base through their clever monetization. They could learn some lessons from Supercell.

5. Sequence

Sequence Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    They need to work out their optimization. I have a 7 Plus and it still loads pretty slowly. Not 30 seconds, but noticeable. While the graphics look amazing, I have to turn on the Battery/Power saving mode otherwise the game makes my phone heat up really quickly after a match or two. Hotter than any other game, I'm talking like leaving it in a hot car. So even though my phone is capable of running the graphics on "high", it's not worth the risk of possibly damaging my phone.

Also, the 6 Plus isn't really out of date, I mean it's only a few years old right? It's crazy that it has to downgrade the gameplay that much on a iPhone that doesn't seem that old.

6. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    Silly question: is it able to upgrade a rate 1* hero to rate 2* hero? Or 2* to 3*

7. SolsticeLady

SolsticeLady Active Member

May 15, 2014
    Female
    Yes, with shards. Check the hero Details. The number of stars displayed indicate the final hero rarity, the number of highlighted stars indicate the current status. Next to it there's a number indicating how many shards are needed until upgrade. Shards from duplicate pulls from hero chests, from random drops or bought from the store are automatically added and you will be notified when you have the number of shards to evolve your card

8. SolsticeLady

May 15, 2014
    Female
    just a tip, gem, gear and shard drops from Operations seem to be per mission basis, not the duration. I maxed Operations and ran several short operations today and got about 60 gems

9. Mekklesack

Mekklesack Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Especially since Transformers: Forged to Fight looks amazing running on similar devices by comparison.

10. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    When you win a mission you earn the threat value of your team divided by 10 and rounded up to the nearest 250. Depending on the make-up of your team, you'll either gain or break even by playing one character at a time. You will earn more objectives by playing one at a time though, so if you've got enough time then playing one character at a time is the way to go.

11. Dodge Mega

Dodge Mega Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Saskatchewan
    Game seems to work fine on my original IPad Air, which is ancient. Not sure what's up with others.

I spent 100 shards on what I thought was The Flash in the store, but got nothing for it. What exactly did I buy?

12. wordddd

wordddd Active Member

Oct 12, 2010
    Does anyone know what the notification by the Rosters tab mean? I don't have any gears to equip/upgrade, and I've tried maxing out the skills as much as I could, but the notification is still there, and it's driving me crazy.

13. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Probably for a character you haven't unlocked yet. Scroll through the whole list and look for the tiny circular star in the upper right corner of the character portrait. Pretty annoying, I go through and clear them often but wish it only showed for characters you own and can actually equip the new gear on.

14. operaguy2112

operaguy2112 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    I see a lot of people saying this but has it actually been tested? I mean has anyone run many 4K missions without upgrades compared to fully upgraded? I only upgraded to 5 and have been spending gems on hero chests. I now have 15 characters to run through arena, every 50 battles gets me enough gems for another chest. And I pulled a gold Harley which helps a lot. You can still get gear, gems, and shards with no upgrades.

It seems to me that it's more efficient to build a solid roster first(at least 10 characters so you can get 50 arena battles per reset). And then you can earn gems through arena to put toward operations.

15. MobileOnTapYT

MobileOnTapYT Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2017
    Back with another hero chest opening. This time we actually got something AWESOME!! Take a look!

16. MintCity

MintCity Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2016
    #96 MintCity, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
    Now that I've leveled up my operations to max, I can tell you guys that it is definitely worth it. I am already earning over 60 gems a day from short/easy operations (the first and second level operations) that don't require 3 star(or above) heroes! I'll make back my investment pretty quickly while being able to pour gems into more hero chests than I would have been able to initially. I'll try out the higher-tier operations and report back.

17. MobileOnTapYT

MobileOnTapYT Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2017
    How many upgrades does it take to be maxed out?

18. SolsticeLady

May 15, 2014
    Female
    20 upgrades for operation. Costs iirc 3000 gems

19. johnkittz

johnkittz Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2017
    Is the story worth the download? I'm not interested in online play just the story mode

20. MintCity

MintCity Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2016
    It includes all the cutscenes so...up to you!