Universal Infinity Project 2 by Crazy Robot

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by squarezero, Aug 2, 2012.

1. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Wait what's FEAR? :eek:

2. ipodjunkie

ipodjunkie Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    Its funny that, in IP1 there was a huge empty level in the end of the game, and I thought:well, it will be great to have some shootouts there.... And now in IP2 you have levels like that on every corner, full of enemies! A stupid enemies:)-) ), but still enemies,hehe!
    playin the egypt desert level now, and get killed every time. This soldiers are no joking. And they are full of granades,grrr... where is the checkpoint?

3. ipodjunkie

May 20, 2010
    a great pc game,thats it! all three games are great, never played the expansions...

4. ipodjunkie

May 20, 2010
    hey Calouroj, dont get killed! we need updates:)))))))

5. kcur

kcur Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2010
    US
    I've been enjoying this, it runs fine on my 4s. I was a fan of the first one, so I'm glad this one is finally out.

6. DPP13

DPP13 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    College Student
    As someone who was a massive fan of the original, this game is awful. The environments look nice, but the characters and animations are bad. The AI is atrocious. The controls, even customized, are downright awful. Even at .99, avoid.

7. ipodjunkie

May 20, 2010
    hey Calouroj,
    I still have a great time with the game. After the desert it gets more focused, more like the original game and even the graphics are a lot better! Anyway...
    I decide to try the survival mode and I have to say: if this is a small bonus u did, cause u got extra free time for that, fine but....you don´t expect people will have fun with it? the first level with the "space zombies" ( your trademark:) ) is fine but after that...the factory?the temple? One room with continuously spawning soldiers, that throw granades every second? I hated this in the desert level already, but in this rooms with no place to hide? Man, maybe I´m getting terrible at gaming, but I´d like to hear some more opinions from other players. Maybe you have to change something here...

8. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    I find this game a lot better than most if not all first person shooters. The AI hunts you, stalks you, rushes at you in groups, throws grenades at you and no matter where you hide they will flank you and do everything to bring you down.

Cannot understand someone saying terrible AI because I'm finding this similar to F.E.A.R. As far as AI maybe a touch better. To me it has the best elements of Half Life 2, F.E.A.R. And Nova combined and I love it. It's challenging not just poor gameplay camouflaged by retina graphics like most Gameloft titles.

I like everything about the game. But games are subjective so everyone has different tastes but I like this much more than any of Gamelofts games and I have them all.

9. ipodjunkie

May 20, 2010
    I´m in the space level now, I read the tutorial, know how the spaceship controls but the mission is to kill 15 enemies, and I´m not able to kill even one:-( Can someone upload a playthrough in youtube?

10. ipodjunkie

May 20, 2010
  11. Calouroj

Calouroj Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    F-35 Flight Test Control Engineer
    On The Infinity Station
    Hey,

What you can do is get close to them and fire rockets at them. The rockets are guided so they will hit the pods most of the time. The lasers are for close in combat. Just guide your ship towards a pod (use the range number to guide you to the closest pod).

12. ipodjunkie

May 20, 2010
    hey Calouroj,
    many thanks! I haven´t tried it yet, cause I got distracted with other games;-) but Ill try that and report, if successful

13. Renaz

Renaz Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Hi!
    If some people are still playing this game, does anyone know how to open the lock to the cage in the catacombs (in one of the first missions on earth) ?
    Thanks !

14. Calouroj

Jul 9, 2009
    On The Infinity Station
    Hello,

You need to shoot it off with your pistol.

Did you find your pistol yet down in the subway?

JL

15. Shadowking2214

Shadowking2214 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    None
    Wish you could kill people and not have them respawn ever again,like fallout,but this is the closest thing to it on AppStore

16. Calouroj

Jul 9, 2009
    On The Infinity Station
    They stop respawing after a few times. It's not never ending! LOL

17. Renaz

Renaz Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Not yet but I'll look for it !
    Thank you for the quick answer !

18. LanceAvion

LanceAvion Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    Wow.

I downloaded this game a while back but I never played it (I wanted to play the original first). After just watching the gameplay video however, the first thing that comes to mind is the Timesplitters series.

Now I'm sold, time to download the original!

19. Calouroj

Jul 9, 2009
    On The Infinity Station
  20. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Is this going on sale for the holidays?