Universal Infinity Project 2 by Crazy Robot

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by squarezero, Aug 2, 2012.

1. ipodjunkie

ipodjunkie Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    quick impressions: the game gets you right from the start, I want to keep playing...and it has a kind of humor...BUT... I have a big problem with the controls. When I press the fire button, the camera moves too. I moved the buttons around a little but it doesnt helped. I really cant play the game like that,sorry

2. ipodjunkie

May 20, 2010
    ooooookay........ Im big disapointed. Locations are very interesting, but as a whole the graphic is not so good. Controls kann probably get fixed in a update, but the AI, as mentioned from some is unbelivable bad.
    P.S: and having pics from the dev, that have nothing to do with the game itself as a loading screens, is a bad taste for me...

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    They are actually pictures of objects you can see in the game.

4. ipodjunkie

May 20, 2010
    hm...ok. I was very harsh at once, because of the controls... I really dont want to kill the sales of the game. The first one was terrible when it came out, and then it got a killing update that was like a whole new game. I wish this game get enough attention so this can happen again.

5. sean1997

sean1997 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    HOW DO YOU BREAK TIMMY OUT? I can't get him out with only a knife. do you get a gun somehow?

6. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Tap on the closed locker outside the room the kids are in to find the gun

7. JBOO777

JBOO777 Active Member

Apr 21, 2009
    I have to say I have played for about 30-45 mins in the story mode and am really enjoying it. I think the story is interesting so far. The graphics aren't that great but in my iPhone 3GS it looks ok. I think the gameplay and modes are well worth it. Graphics are not everything in MHO. Also tried the survival mode for about 10mins and am very interested. Plus an online mode! For a dollar you are getting a great great deal.

8. Tomboi

Tomboi Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2010
    Wow. Crazy Robot is having a $.99 sale until August 5th. I will dowload now before the price change :)

9. JBOO777

JBOO777 Active Member

Apr 21, 2009
    Now I'm kinda of stuck even with the objective arrow. I'm in the church in the first room of catacombs. I killed all bad guys but don't know where to go. The arrow just points to a wall. What am I supposed to do?

10. Dru Munny

Dru Munny New Member

May 15, 2012
    How do you break Timmy out and how do you get back out if the room where Timmy is caged? I think there may be a glitch

11. JBOO777

JBOO777 Active Member

Apr 21, 2009
    The gun is in the locker just tap the screen on the locker to open it. I took me awhile too

12. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Look for the switches.

13. JBOO777

JBOO777 Active Member

Apr 21, 2009
    Thanks I just figured it out right now. Enjoying the game so far #

14. ipodjunkie

May 20, 2010
    ok...Im in a good mood again:)
    Here my advice for people, that doesnt liked the control of the game:
    1) dont play this game right after mass effect or dead space:)
    2) instead of adjusting the look first, and then pressing the fire button, try shooting first, and while holding the fire button, take your look around. For me it works better that way, and now I can focus on the exploration ( which is the strong part of this game). Give this game some time, cause the variety is strong!
    P.S: I have a question: can you earn money in the crazy slots machine?:)

15. Calouroj

Calouroj Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    F-35 Flight Test Control Engineer
    On The Infinity Station
    Hello ipodjunkie, I'm glad you like it now. You have been a fan from the beginning and it killed me to know you didn't like it. I'm glad it's growing on you.

You can also adjust the speed and sensitivity of the controls in the in-game menu.

JL

16. _syd

_syd Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Italy
    Hi Calouroj, I really like the game, I'm sorry it isn't getting enough attention in the paid apps chart at the moment. Really wish more people buy the game, because the multiplayer is a bit dead right now.
    I only have two complaints:

-the game crashes often on my Ipod 4g, especially after loading screens or when there are battles with many actions on the screen;
    - the AI is disappointing, the enemies often run without a clear direction or against walls.

But the game is very entertaining, and I think that 0.99 for a game like this is a steal, considering it has got multiplayer and survival. Hope that my problems ( especially crashing) will be solved with an update. Best wishes!

17. Calouroj

Calouroj Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    F-35 Flight Test Control Engineer
    On The Infinity Station
    Hello Syd,

I'm glad you like the game, as far as the iPod 4g issue, try closing all other apps running in the background and resetting it. The game takes every bit of memory the iPod has.

I'll be working on the AI here and there in updates.

18. Ghostz

Ghostz Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Through the rain.
    #58 Ghostz, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
    Nvrmind I went to the wrong place first.

19. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    FEAR had the best AI I've ever seen in an FPS.

20. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    totally agree... FEAR was the first, and still the only, game that has incredible AI that still gives me a fantastic challenge! =oD

**actually, I think I'm gonna go and re-install it... =oD

woot!