Universal Infinity Duels (By Magic Cube)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 9, 2016.

1. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    #21 vectorarchitekt, Aug 11, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
    Thank you developer for engaging in this thread and being such a good sport about some of the negative comments, we look forward to your updates and it is very appreciated that you'd take our suggestions!

I will play it a bit and try and provide some constructive feedback #

Where's Jayg2015? Lol

2. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Someone let me know if the update helps =]

3. Gegoben

Gegoben Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    VIrginia
    Why does it put a 2 in your characters name?

4. lucia han

lucia han Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Artist (Army Wars Defense, Infect Them All, The lo
    Character who has 2 in his name is the previous character's son. After a character dies and a game is over, the character's son fights against monsters to avenge his father's death in the next play. Thanks!

5. lightbrazer

lightbrazer Member

Mar 10, 2013
    #25 lightbrazer, Aug 11, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
    This game reminds me very much of the weapon king but with some graphics at the top. If you don't like two touch tappers then you probably won't like this game no matter what the developer does.

If you do like two touch tappers then this has some unique elements such as some character progression.

If your looking for things to make the game better then a few suggestions are. Currently tap streak gives a damage boost from 1.0 up to 2.0 damage at around 50 consecutive taps and then that's it. One idea would be that when a person gets to 100 consecutive taps without a miss both sides are flooded with attack tiles for something like 5 seconds allowing for a rapid burst of attacks with no chance at a miss. This could repeat at every subsequent 100 consecutive hits. So 100, 200, 300 etc.

Second. Haste isn't explained very well at all. It says your attack speed is doubled but as far as I can tell you attack one time per tap of an attack tile so how does the attack speed do anything?

Third, allowing for upgrading your health, attack and xp rate with gold are nice but a staple of most rpg's is the gear. Heck entire games have been made where you do nothing but collect loot. The ability to find/equip different gear would make repeat runs more enjoyable. Currently the next generation has some random +1 to various abilities but the ability to gain and pass down gear would make this less random and give a better sense of I'm progressing and getting stuff to hand down.

Fourth, most idle/infinite tappers have some kind of iteration system that this game is totally missing. A system where giving up everything grants you some special currency be it gems or whatever that allow you to purchase persistent artifacts which imbue massive bonuses. Allowing you to quickly hit your last milestone and push beyond it.

Those are just a few suggestions. Hope they help.

6. Gegoben

Apr 12, 2010
    VIrginia
    Oh ok, it's my first time playing the game. I would have thought I would need to die first. Ty for response, I was waiting to continue playing after I learned the reason, thought it was a big.

7. Gegoben

Apr 12, 2010
    VIrginia
    Not quite sure this game is getting the recognition it deserves. Finally beat chapter 1, and dang, chapter 2 is a beast! I'm at 5 stars for this right now.

8. lucia han

Jun 25, 2010
    Version 1.31 has been updated, please check it and tell us your thought! It would be a great boost to us, and we will reflect your feedbacks in a next update we are working on. Thanks!

9. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    How's the update someone ? Did it help the gameplay ?

10. lightbrazer

lightbrazer Member

Mar 10, 2013
    The update does help a bit. It makes it faster to progress back to your sticking point and the beginning enemies go by faster. At a certain point though it does become more efficient just to die and start over when it takes too long to kill the next enemy. A great idea for a power up would be an auto attack for the first 30 seconds of a fight. This would let you auto kill the first several boring fights and get to the good ones!

11. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    #31 TrencH, Aug 14, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
    I don't think that it is a bad game. I am having fun with it. I like that there are permanent upgrades you can get. I think if they did not have that it would be a deal breaker. I think I will echo what others said about needing some other stuff like artifacts or something. I think if they are concerned about breaking the game with excessive power ups would be to maybe show something like a cosmetic change of what your warrior looks like. As you get more through the game the monsters get bigger and nastier. Well, if your character is getting stronger wouldn't they also look stronger? The point is if you keep doing things in the game to get people excited about progression they will keep playing. Most people love treadmills as long as they are interesting treadmills. More ways to compete with each other. Maybe even something like a fighters club. Pvp would be awesome. Give people something to look forward to I think is key. You touched an that with dailies but what else can you do?

In any case I think this is definitely worth the dollar and it is a game that is meant to have much more. It is a good quick to get in and out game and simple enough anyone can jump into into it without worrying about having to learn too many rules or mechanics.

I'm still playing it and I enjoy seeing what new monsters I have to run into next.

12. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    How's the new update someone

13. lucia han

Jun 25, 2010
    Hello TA gamers! Version 2.0 is now available!
    It includes the new monster's skills, system changes, and more. Please check the details are below.

- Fever Mode: When the character achieved over certain combo it turns the Fever Mode on. During this mode there will be no 'Miss Card' appeared and the character can attack with 3 times stronger damage than before.
    - New monster's skills : Each monster has different skills such as poison, disregard of general attack, shield, blind, blocking and more. This lets users to have every different kind of experience with the monsters.
    - Restructured skills: Some of the skills have been adjusted to provide various types of growth as well as thrilling and enjoyable play for users.
    - Location attributes added: Some of the areas have been added with location attributes.

Thanks!

14. lucia han

Jun 25, 2010
  15. lucia han

Jun 25, 2010