Universal Infinity Blade III - (by Chair Entertainment Group, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ausar, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Mortexsky

Mortexsky Member

Sep 10, 2013
    This game is epic!!!

2. DPP13

DPP13 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    College Student
    Does this game have iCloud sync like the past ones?

3. bigjack66

bigjack66 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Am I the only one who's fed up of the fighting mechanic? I mean the whole dodge, block counter thing has become a chore I just want to stab the guy and move on. You have to keep it up every time and if you mess up you have to start the sequence again! Also it been used and abused in other games. It's a great game if only they'd let us actually fight instead of this overdrawn palaver!

4. bigjack66

bigjack66 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Why don't they bring out a portable version of Shadow Complex? That was a great arcade game on the Xbox.

5. Jazzpha

Jazzpha Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Actually, the soundtrack is on iTunes. Just search for Infinity Blade Soundtrack Volume 2 and it should show up.

Hope that helps! It also includes some of the music from IB2 that was added on via updates.

6. defunct32

defunct32 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2013
    The game crash on me once while trying to boot up, but I just re-open the app and it proceed like normal, there's bound to be bug fixed, updates, patches and improvement in the future.

Also, is anyone else playing this on an iPod touch 5th Gen? In the beginning of the game after you were transported to the "rebirth chamber" (or whatever is it called), the lady lying on the bed has jagged shadow reflections... I guess in the end you still need the latest specs to run this beast.

7. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Think I'll be the only one on the forum to not get this (right away). No space and decided to play through the first two on my old phone (never actually finished either). Going to try to refrain from reading this thread so I'm not so jealous!

8. MicroByte

MicroByte Well-Known Member

I'm playing with iOS7 on my iPad Mini, game runs without issue.

9. DPP13

DPP13 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    College Student
    iCloud saves for this game?

10. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    Yes.

11. tzuptzop

tzuptzop Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2013
    i'm playing on iphone 5 ios 6.1.4 and want to try it on the new ios 7 but still seems to be not available via software update .. will be maybe later? dunno..

12. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    How well/smooth does it run on iPhone 5

13. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    ..... * Sings - Let's Light it up, light up, light up, light it tonight*

14. ttocs

ttocs Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2012
    Sr. Data Analyst
    Baltimore, MD
    I can't see playing that on a handheld device without buttons/sticks. Maybe it's just me, but looking back that required some very precise movements to get past areas. But I would love to see another Shadow Complex game, mobile or otherwise.

15. tzuptzop

tzuptzop Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2013
    on iphone 5 runs great and looks just like it looked on the new 5S trailer

16. EpicGamerDude

EpicGamerDude Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Sup all! Can anyone let me know how smoothly this runs on ipod 4? I was THRILLED when i saw that they would still be supporting it. Thanks all. :)

17. ooooh

ooooh Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2013
    UK
    Runs great on iPhone 5 :) just spent two hours with it

18. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    #138 Buffy6, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
    Yeah. I'm playing it on iPod Touch 4G. It works decent so far. You should have everything closed and freshly rebooted, just like how the other games work I believe. And that pulsating Infinity Blade logo screen is a loading screen, and sometimes it would crash on me there. But, if you wait long enough and hear the music start to play, then it'll come on. And when you click buy on the Imagine Dragons thing, I had a really hard time to figure out why it would keep crashing after. Turns out I had to click buy, and then when it started opening safari, immediately go back to Infinity Blade 3 in multitasking. Other than that, it'll slow down a lot after getting notifications, locking your device and what not. But, after it slows down, it usually will speed back up a little bit. But, as long as you keep the game open it should work. I had a problem where GameCenter wasn't connected and I think I missed the first one or so achievements. So, if it doesn't show "welcome back" when you turn the game on and it goes through the logos, just click the GameCenter text icon on the menu in-game. But, so far so good. Played a bunch and got to the second part last night. Still haven't got past this Level 25 guy with Isa. lol Just going to keep grinding. I'm not very good at this game really. I never was with the other ones either. Trying to parry everything now. Block fails most of the time I use it. So, I just try to parry or dodge. Maybe I'm just not blocking at the right time.

Edit: Just looked at the GameCenter leaderboards... what is wrong with these people hacking them already? lol No way someone got to level 150 yet, if it's a real level. And level 9,000,000,000,000 or something or other. lol

19. DPP13

DPP13 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    College Student
    Can anyone answer if this has iCloud saves?

20. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    So far so good on iPhone 4. I know I need upgrade but I'm poor. No crashes, minimal slow down during battles but works fine!