Universal Infinity Blade III - (by Chair Entertainment Group, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ausar, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    You get the Imagine Dragon Axe by clicking buy on the song or the album in the ingame store. It takes you to the itunes store. Go back into the game and you will see the weapon in your inventory. Obviously, I don't want to waste experience by further using the axe once I have mastered it, but will definitely keep it in case the blacksmith can upgrade it for further use.

2. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012

Swag swag man. I just found it on YouTube, sounds a lot like "Radioactive" and "Round and round"

3. tzuptzop

tzuptzop Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2013
    anyone playing the game on ios7?

4. idaveharris

idaveharris Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2013
    Anyone know how to access the other 3 game modes with clash mobs? According to the help guide, they should appear on world map, but I only see missions so far.

5. Mr. Grizzly

May 20, 2011
    There is a popup on the map after you playthrough the first location, basically indicating that other locations will unlock as you play more.

Cool that the Imagine Dragons Axe blades are the wings of a dragon on the handle. You can see this by viewing Siris when he has the axe equipped.

6. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Playing on mini and it looks and runs spectacularly. This is everything you know and love about IB but on a whole new level. This is IB on steroids.

7. luckystrikeguy

luckystrikeguy Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Works like a charm

8. Mysticpete

Mysticpete Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2012
    are you playing it on an ipod 4G? hows it play? framerate good? any crashes? play as well as the second one did on this device?
    thanks!

9. [M&B]Games

[M&B]Games Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2012
    #109 [M&B]Games, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
    [deleted]

10. Waks

Waks Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Philippines
    Woo! Downloading now :D

11. chris1a

chris1a Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Sweden
    #112 chris1a, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
    I've seen some YouTube videos with people playing the previous versions, and it's no wonder some people don't like these "swipe" based games. It's not unlike watching a discovery channel documentary about monkeys...and tablets.

You don't actually swipe across the whole screen, the tutorial arrows (in all these types of games) on top of enemies are just to indicate directions you can swipe.

On an iPad, just hold the iPad as a regular game controller and do all the various swipes and things with your thumb down in the corner (or however you're holding the pad) with small gestures/swipes. The game is designed around that and picks up those tiny gestures just as well as doing huge gestures all over the screen.

12. Mr. Grizzly

May 20, 2011
    Watching Sanuku's video, it was neat to see how restarting a battle showed that the boss changed to a different secondary weapon the second time. Cool. There's definitely a lot more to this game.

Anyone else figure out how the maps work?

13. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    I want this new soundtrack, badly :)

14. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Which soundtrack???

15. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Infinity blade 3's

16. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

iPod Touch 4 gameplay later today!

17. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    ...and it's already glitching out on me.

I'm on iPad 3 running iOS6. I get past the origins video, to the first fight playing as a certain character that I won't spoil of those that haven't seen it yet. The iron dreadnaught comes out of the floor, I select him to start fighting him. He pounds the ground with his axe, raises it above his head, slows down suddenly, and freezes for a second, then he brings it back down to his side. And then I'm stuck in a battle where the Dreadnaught won't attack, and I can't attack him.

18. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    There are many soundtracks of infinity blade 3 on iTunes. Which one are you referring???

19. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    The sound track. for this game. the official sound track. from chair. for this game. (hint, it isnt available, which is why i want it)