Universal Infinity Blade III - (by Chair Entertainment Group, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ausar, Sep 18, 2013.

1. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    can someone explain what is the deal with awakenings, and how to experience the full content of this game?

i managed to beat one dragon that shows up when you start (a brown one) and the worker of secrets some updates back, but i never quite got the mechanics of awakenings and how they change content.. and is there a 3rd character you can play as?

2. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    At this point I don't think they have any more updates. However that I'm having this problem isn't surprising 'cause my iPad2 only has 512MB of RAM. For the 5s though, I expect better than that. Even I can play the game 2 or 3 times between task switching before it starts to crash.

I suppose upon an OS upgrade or restore, the game can start working nicely again (true to a number of games). If that's too much of a long shot for you, you can do a very quick restart with the "Bold Text" toggle in Setting, it's a handy way to refresh RAM.

3. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    I understand the entire trilogy since I played three games and two books. I don't really think you would be able to understand if we tell you.
    In my opinion awakening in every game is handled differently.
    In this game when an area is cleared you awaken back in the hideout and no there is no third character.

4. lll Anubis lll

lll Anubis lll Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2013

Well, thanks for the tip. I'm definitely going to try that. For some reason now it is working though. I have no clue why it is because I haven't done anything different.

I feel like since the phone has been out for a while they should have fixed this issue by now. I've seen several other reviews on the AppStore complaining about the same thing.

Anyways, thank you!

5. ramzarules

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    i read the two books (btw i recommend them to all who start with IB3) and they helped me understand the backstory and the characters.

The only change with each awakening is that the game is easier? or what else changes in the content? if it's too much to explain here, can you send me a link to read about it?

6. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Basically Bloodlines(IB1)/Rebirths(IB2)/Awakenings(IB3) measure your progress into the game, not necessarily the content. After each awakening the enemies get a little stronger (enemies introduce new attack patterns, bosses will eventually have Boss Perks) and so do you (as long as you keep draining XP from items by mastering them, thus boosting your stats & unlocking new skills; gems and potions also help tremendously).

For a list of everything to do to get the most content of the game:

-Fight through the main game aka the 5 Acts.
    -Fight through the Interludes. We have 1 Bloodmage Interlude, 3 Ausar Rising Interlude and 1 Collector Interlude. They will gradually appear on the map as you fight progress through the main game.
    -Fight in locations as a different character. You will be presented with new routes.
    -Kill all 3 dragons and you will be rewarded many things, eventually unlocking a new location.
    -Buy some Solar Trans (those lightsaber handles) and equip your character with one before playing at Larioth (Act 1) as Isa and Act 5 as Siris. You will meet Ryth, a very tough boss.
    -Some treasure maps reward exclusive items. There are the Star Map, Map of the Looter, Hearth Map and Map of the Sacrifice.
    -Play online Clashmobs and Aegis Tournaments for gold, chips and exclusive items.
    -Play Deathless Mode (the purple skull on the map) to fight harder enemies for bigger rewards and be able to buy hidden items.

Phew... have fun playing.

7. ramzarules

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    wow, squashy, thanks A LOT!!!

So there isn't content linked to awakenings, just both you and the enemies are getting stronger (i thought enemies were getting easier)

And that clears the Ryth situation, i thought he was a playable character but he is a boss.

Last question, after i finish the worker of secrets, can i stuill play and unlock other content like the dragons? or do i need to start a new game, unlock all the content first and beat the worker of secrets last?

8. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Everything can be unlocked in however order you want to do it, but some require certain acts to be completed to unlock them in the current awakening

9. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    You can kill Worker if Secret as many times as you want. In the end you'll will back. There's extra content with each thing though. Like when you kill both dragon etc.
    As you said if you are defeated during an awakening or you decide to go back to hide out the enemies tends to be weaker afterwards.

10. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Someone made a God King mod for USFIV's Akuma:
    [​IMG]

11. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Looks pretty cool! There is no need for the cape though.

12. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #2112 oldsnake, May 1, 2015
    Last edited: May 1, 2015
    New Update It's Out
    V.1.4.2
    *Bonus Content - includes Soul Hunter, Ausar Rising, Blade Masters, and Kingdom Come expansion packs!

- Supports full iPhone 6 resolution, iPad Air 2, and iPad Mini 3 - and it looks amazing!
    - Fully compatible with iOS 8
    - Additional updates & bug fixes

Guys,I don't know you,I've an iPhone 6 plus,from the description seem only iPhone 6 Full Support? Or Maybe they intend clear both 6,6 plus?
    The INFINITY BLADE 3 update it's same size installed.
    The INFINITY BLADE 2 Update,with same content,it's 100Mb only for Support new devices,it was 1.2gb,now it's 1.3Gb..I search on internet without finding nothing,same for IB 2..
    Someone knows what means?

13. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    It's just full resolution support for the mentioned devices. Nothing more.

14. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    And they cut out the Full resolution on iPhone 6 plus? It has no sense,with iPhone 6,it's the latest device,like the other are all A8 devices..

15. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I dunno. There's a possibility that they just forgot to mention it on the update log.

16. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Ha,it what I hope,since Infinity Blade 2 has been update the same day with same exact changelog..

17. osita

osita New Member

Dec 26, 2014
    What about the new game modes? And the kingdom come expansion pack? Any news about that? New levels? Extra dragons?

18. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    All those game modes have already been added in a previous update. Chair also mentioned that that was the final content update. :p

19. osita

osita New Member

Dec 26, 2014
    Mha hart!
    Mah sole! #

20. osita

osita New Member

Dec 26, 2014
    I don't see blade masters in my current version...