Universal Infinity Blade II - (by Chair Entertainment Group, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JeNeI, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Go in to your iCloud settings on the device and them select "storage and backup" and then "manage storage".
    There should be a listing in there for IB2. And whatever game you have that use iCloud specifically.
    If its in there, the game should give an option when you start it up to restore from iCloud save.

Wait, I just remembered as I was typing that above, in the settings of IB2, there are character slots.
    If you reinstall, it starts a new character. But if you go in to settings and character slots, one of those slots will be the iCloud save. The ranking and level will be listed under the name. So whichever is the furthest along.

Now I can't remember exactly where it is but I do know its in settings and character slots that you're looking for.
    The game might make you run through the tutorial at first but after that the settings option should be somewhere at the top of the screen.

I'd be more detailed but I don't have it on any device to hand right now but I'm hoping that's enough to give you an idea of where to look.
    If its not, pm me and I'll reinstall it tomorrow to find it out exactly where it is.

Oh and in iCloud, you must have "documents and data" turned on otherwise it won't work with that method.

2. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Yes, monsters get higher levels with each rebirth. However, if you get to a point where's it too much, just open up the game's settings and restart rebirth 1. You'll be back at the easiest monsters/enemies and you'll still have all your gear and stats. You just won't earn as much money. I'm at level 50 something on IB1 and level 66 on IB2 and haven't had to restart rebirth 1 yet. But I do have some of the best gear which helps. And rainbow gems. Those help too.

3. rezzo

rezzo Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Doesn't work in iOS 7, black screen
    ):

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Works fine on my 4S, iOS7.

5. rezzo

rezzo Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    really? :eek:

I will try delete and download again the app.
    (iPhone 5 here)

6. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    work fine on my 4s ios7 too...

7. rezzo

rezzo Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    thx, now works!

8. Squeaker

Squeaker Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Bookland
    #2668 Squeaker, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
    It's not working for me. iOS7 iPhone5 and iPad4. Tried rebooting, tried delete and reinstall, still black screen after the title screen loaded.

Edit: Found a workaround. Switch on Airplane mode and the game can start. It will continue to run even if you switch airplane mode off at this point.

9. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Plz someone tell me how to sell clothes,old swords and keys?i can only sell gems :(

plz tell me if you know,thanks!

10. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Anyone else not able to play this since updating your ios? Tried it a couple of times tonight but all I get is a black screen after the initial logo loads.

11. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Got this game working by turning on Airplane mode before I started the game (you can turn it off after that).

12. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    It's free at IGN,free game of The Month,for all that haven't already buy it(i buy at launch day) take it Now!!

13. hu74es

hu74es Member

Aug 5, 2011
    I know I am way too late on this, I've beaten this excellent game (defeated God King and liberated the Worker of Secrets etc.) but can somebody kindly tell me:
    1) What is the purpose of re-playing the game with the same character? And how come you can even replay the game as him when - if I understand the ending correctly - he got trapped in the room where the Worker had been before?
    2) Why are some areas now locked which were unlocked on the first playthrough?

14. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    1. That's the way IB series has been. Play until you're good at it, then play until you think you've gotten everything out of the game (got the items, forged all the neat gems, got to a high level that is satisfying to you...). Set for yourself a goal, like to go past level 500, beat GK lv10000 or something.

2. I don't really remember, but I think you are supposed to go on a fixed route everytime you fight first Thane.

15. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    For those who haven't already buy,now it's free,take it nowwwww!!!!

16. bababewey

bababewey Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2012
    Damn, Chair know what they're doing.

17. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Like few other developers. I'm really curious to see what they might be up to, next time they get up to something on iOS...

18. bababewey

bababewey Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2012
    #2678 bababewey, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
    Definitely, they've been quiet for a while.

19. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    UPDATE 1.3.3 it's Out,what's New:
    *Bonus Content - includes ClashMob, Vault of Tears, and Sky Cages expansion packs!

- Supports full iPhone 6 resolution, iPad Air 2, and iPad Mini 3 - and it looks amazing!
    - Fully compatible with iOS 8
    - Additional updates & bug fixes
    Guys,I don't know you,I've an iPhone 6 plus,from the description seem only iPhone 6 Full Support? Or Maybe they intend clear both 6,6 plus?
    100Mb only for Support new devices,it was 1.2gb,now it's 1.3Gb..I search on internet without finding nothing,same for IB 3..
    Someone knows what means?

20. Golden Boy

Golden Boy Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Financial Manager
    #2680 Golden Boy, May 1, 2015
    Last edited: May 1, 2015
    I like how they add in the description "it looks amazing," it already looked good before this so called optimization update.

For the life of me I can't tell what actually changed with the graphics. They seem the same on my iPhone 6. Can anyone actually see a difference, maybe pin-point a certain area that you can actually see something?

UPDATE: nevermind, it seems they just updated to support full resolution of the screens. Nothing to do with the graphics themselves.