Universal Infinity Blade II - (by Chair Entertainment Group, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JeNeI, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Pixel_Gamer

Pixel_Gamer Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2013
    Quick question, I've saved up enough gold to purchase the Infinity Blade. Is the blade obtainable through the course of the game? Or buying it is the only option?

2. Sambobsung

Sambobsung Well-Known Member

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    Buying. That's the blade you have to keep at all times. Once you're almost done the game, you can go to the cages and fight the enemies there. Although you can only fight specific enemies with the right weapons. One of them is the Infinity Blade. Vile armor is aquired with the Infinity blade. If you complete the Vile set you get an OP ring.

3. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    You must buy it. No enemies, no chests, no maps give the Infinity Blade. It worths the money though.

Garrrr ninja-ed!

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I read somewhere in the IB forum that IAP-bought currency replenish theselves every NG+... Is this true Squashy?

5. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
  6. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    #2646 Exact-Psience, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
    Cool... I've been playing IB2 since it came out, and I have gotten more than a console game's worth in content, time spent and enjoyment, and that answer you just gave me was the nudge i needed to buy some IAPs for this one.

Im already on NG+6^7 btw, almost at NG+^8. Thanks for the tip on levelling up. Havent level-grinded yet, as im rushing to NG+^10 at least before i start doing that. :)

Will buy a $5 coin pack. :D

7. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Take your time, many have left IB forum due to grinding burnout. Scary...

8. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Hahaha! With my iOS addiction which basically gets my head off IB2 at least once each week (during release dates :)), im sure i wont get to that point. :D

9. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Really impressed with the Endless GodKings clashmob quest. Reminded me of how awesome The God King was in IB1.

The yellow and black costume for the God King in IB2 is good, but i think his armor in IB1 looked a bit more wicked, especially with the dull gray color.

By the way, the Clashmob quest requires killing 40,000 God Kings, and he is at Lv1000. :D

10. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    It's gonna fail. Like many others. *sigh*

11. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yeah... i just killed 2 of them. I dont know why the facebook like and comment to add more attempts to redo the mob missions are not available to me anymore. Any idea?

12. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    I don't care, I use the CM glitch to kill as many as I want. When I was still a passionate fanboy killing 200 God Kings was no sweat.

13. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    I just wanted to know us there any iCloud syncing available in IB2?
    I own the game for very long time but never actually figured that out!

14. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    I think it does support iCloud, but there has been cases of losing saves, loading screen forever (likely) due to iCloud. Folks at IB forum are used to backing up save file manually.

15. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    How can I save manually?Actually I'm having a little problem wih my iPhone so I'm gonna restore it to factory setting but I don't want to lose my progress.

16. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Use a program like iFunbox or something to back up the .bin files in Document\SAVE folder. Should anything happen, put them back to restore.

17. defunct32

defunct32 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2013
    So we save this .bin somewhere and when we want to restore just copy it back? Will iFunbox mess anything up on our iDevice? Do we need to jailbreak?

18. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Is there any penalty for dying in this game? I think it was the first one that got a bit harder after every new bloodline, so I gradually stopped playing as I was tired of restarting unless I had enough healing potions. I like the gameplay and weapon variety, love the graphics - but didn't want to keep playing and mess up my profile by dying and setting out again.

If there is no practical penalty (ie. one that is detrimental to gameplay), then I will play both of the first ones again. The new one certainly has me stoked.

Please let me know how the rebirths effect gameplay or your game profile (not referring to the storyline). Hope my concern makes sense. Thanks.

Also, is there a way (without a computer) to back up IB 1 and 2? That's another reason I keep putting off getting back into playing them - because I don't always like completely starting from scratch on potentially long games.

19. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Just use iCloud on your device.
    That will save your last point.
    I've never had a problem with it and I've installed and deleted it numerous times along with erasing devices and restoring them from iCloud back ups and everything stays the same.

Once you have iCloud turned on on your device, it will automatically back it up.

That applies to 2, I can't remember if 1 had cloud support or not.

20. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    I use icloud - but don't know how it works. If I delete any game and reinstall it, it always starts me from the beginning of that game. The only time I've ever had it restore the progress in my games is when I had to bring my ipad in for repairs because the chip got fried and I restored the whole ipad from the icloud. How do I restore an individual game's progress? I'm always deleting some games to make room for newer ones.