Universal Infinity Blade II - (by Chair Entertainment Group, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JeNeI, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Vector

Vector Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2013
    California
    Yeah, I Got 22500 Cash In Chests.

2. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Much appreciated ! Thank you

3. Johnny101

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Wow, this game is unbelievable. I'm a level 30 and I finally took down the God King, ( Forget what they call him) and now the worker of secrets has imprisoned me for eternity, lol

Guys any suggestions on what to do next. The game has restarted for me, their has to be a continuation. ( Got to keep playing infinity blade 2 !!!)

Thanks for any tips !!

4. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    There are other stuffs to do like fighting the Skycage prisoners, buying the Solar Blades to fight a hidden boss, collect maps, collect the Vile set to get a powerful prize, forge powerful/overpowered gems, entering Negative Rebirth, playing Clashmob to get exclusive items... But there's not much story left.

5. Johnny101

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Thanks for the info,

I need to also get the infinity blade, fight the 200 level boss at the top of the tree in the courtyard, etc... Also fight the tree warrior ( with the sword in the trunk of the tree) I beat him, but when he turned into the 4 legged beast, I had a hard time.

Yes, just from the ending of this game, It seems as though Epic games is setting up an Infinity blade 3... I hope they make it free roam.

6. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Get the IB, it worths the prize. You need it to get 3 items. The Solar Blades are also fun to play Jedi.

I recommend using Dual style to fight the tree monster (Bog Giant) and its upgraded form (Moss Golem). Avoid using Heavy style.

I don't really fancy the idea of freeroam for IB or touchscreen gaming in general, but being able to change camera angle would be nice.

7. Sambobsung

Sambobsung Well-Known Member

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    The First Skycage you face in the middle of the battle he will surrender, if you let him go, on your next rebirth he will give you a Torrens' Legacy. A super bad ass two handed weapon.

8. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Which is supposed to be a reference to Infinity Blade Dungeons which will probably never see the light of day :(

9. Johnny101

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    #2609 Johnny101, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
    I'm also more of a pc/console gamer but every once in a while I like playing Mobile games, especially when they're as good as Infinity blade 2 or Dead space

I took down the tree monster with dual, just need more practise with the moss Golem ( he keeps on taking me down with the bite)

10. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    You can parry the bite with a verticle strike you know.

11. Johnny101

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Cool, thanks. I will try that next time

12. Sambobsung

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    Once you get the full set of Vile armor, you get a ring that does crazy amounts of damage and that damage turns into health for you. It also sheds light on Ausar and what he did :/

13. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Picked this up again, and it still impresses me. Now im re-addicted to it, and is my go to game again. :p

Definitely one of my most favorite games on iOS.

14. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Any time I've described it to some one, I tell them, it's like myst meets punch-out.
    It takes some crap for not being "hardcore" or whatever.
    This and the original were two of the games that made me see the potential for great games on the AppStore though.

15. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Same here. The first IB was the game that got me into buying an ipod touch 4 (my first gaming idevice) as i saw it on a friend's touch4 and got jealous. LOL

The exploration-style of Myst, the framework of the battles of Punch-out, the addictive qualities of Collecting items, and whatever the hell makes RPGs great, all in one title.

16. MeanTuna

MeanTuna Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Writer
    I also bought my first iDevice because of IB, it was an ipod 4 too and it ran it flawessly. Great games indeed!

17. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I'll join the club. I bought my first idevice as the Ipod touch 4 as well and Infinity Blade was one of the first games I put on it :)

18. ImJPaul

ImJPaul Well-Known Member

May 23, 2012
    Male
    MGMT!
    Baltimore
    Can't wait when and if Chair decides to release something new in the IB universe. Ever since they scrapped dungeons I feel they've been a bit lost on the direction of the franchise. Meanwhile, I'm feinding for some new IB.

19. Sambobsung

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    It's been a long time since I played this. Oh has it definitely been a long time. I should play this amazing game again.

20. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Still staying at lv1000 after 3 months, guess I won't make it to 2000 :(