Universal InfiniteCorp (by T-Bull S.A.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by macplash, Mar 15, 2020.

1. I would say it’s closer to Reigns

2. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @ste86uk just to set things straight, I didn't get a promo code. and @scorch is obviously mistaken as I didn't say anything negative about the game itself. On the contrary! What I pointed out are those shady posts from sudden newcomers, him included.

3. scorch

scorch Member

Mar 18, 2020
    Male
    ah, it's always like this, newcomers get bullied by the older members. but you have to start somewhere, right? @macplash can you help me understand what was so shady about my particular post?

4. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @scorch it was just suspicious. Especially amongst the other posts at the same time. Developer himself reported those posts. If you’re a legit newcomer, everything’s fine. In that case: WELCOME!

I guess we’ll see over time. It’s no way to tell at this point. But since you’re willing to join the discussion, things are already looking good.;)

5. scorch

scorch Member

Mar 18, 2020
    Male
    I try not to play a lot, as it gets addictive, the few games I play have more developed communities on Reddit rather than here. I came across InfiniCorp in the AppStore, and google led me here. as I said, it does get me sucked in into the game process, but I already lost a few times, so hopefully, I can improve. It's particularly funny that I lost, as I am quite an office/corporate rat myself, should know better! anyway, we'll see how it goes!

6. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @scorch I’m on Reddit as well. Not a problem. We can discuss stuff there if you prefer, unless you get a feeling that you’re being bullied there too.:p

7. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I know you didn’t buddy, I was just saying they should give you one then it would help clear things around here with you being able to give an opinion on the game for those of us like me that aren’t sure.

8. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @ste86uk lol, yeah.. I’m sure they’ve already reached out to major gaming sites, streamers and/or youtubers. It’s a good way to get recognition and publicity. I got 19 subscribers on YouTube, so it’s definitely not me.:D I’m also positive the reviews will start to roll out soon. It’s a brand new game after all.

ste86uk likes this.
  9. I have 50 videos and 11 sub haah

10. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    @macplash hopefully they will start to show more. But yeh it’s a crazy world now I think if they had all this when I was a teenager I’d be rich. All the time I spent on gaming and dominating because I’d spent countless hours on the games.

11. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    Share a link, you’ll have 12. I got your back, buddy!:D

12. Here is my proudest video that reach 300 views

13. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @Makara Nou subscribed! My most viewed video has 2.200 views and it’s Pac-Man: Royale Party from Apple Arcade. The second is Hogwash with 1.300. I still have no idea how those views happened. I’m not sharing links anywhere else except here on TouchArcade.

And I got like 50-60 unlisted videos there that I shared with members here, like when someone’s stuck somewhere and needs a guide and whatnot. So those even can’t be found by search.

Makara Nou likes this.
  14. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    OK, as @Makara Nou said, infiniCorp is similar to Reigns, which in turn is similar to Choice Of games, where your decisions will positively or negatively affect a set of stats.

There are only 2 choices each time, and unlike Choice Of games, if any stat falls to zero then it’s usually game over - unless you have a card to negate that. Also the story here plays out on randomly dealt cards, rather than being a continuous linear story, so there is some repetition.

The stats in InfiniCorp represent social groups and gameplay is basically about keeping all of the people happy all of the time. I really like this game style and setting, but it’s one of those games that plays out in the imagination, rather than having any depth in the mechanics.

I haven’t commented before as I couldn’t think how to describe it, and have probably just added to the confusion.

15. I still try to figure out how each stat works coz I get fired in every 5-6 mins haha @Asp

Thanks @macplash

16. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    In first Reigns I managed to rule for 80 years! I should definitely give this game a try, if I ever find a free time with all the games to play at the moment.

17. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    I didn’t notice at first, but if you play as “Devoted Fan” then arrows appear next to the stats to show positive or negative effect before making a choice. Helps a lot while learning the cards.

18. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    Isn’t this just a bonus character for those who pre-ordered the game?

19. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    I didn’t pre-order, but now you mention it I don’t recall if that character was there at the start. If not, maybe he appears after a first promotion.

20. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    I'm not sure. I think I caught a glimpse of that name on their Discord and a pre-order character has been mentioned in previous thread here although I have no idea if that's the one we're talking about. I'm sure the dev will shed some light on the matter when he reads this.