Universal Infinite Tanks (By Atypical Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Sep 29, 2016.

1. skylined87

skylined87 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2014
    Damn I want this game! Why do I have to be broke right now...

2. ugdvnr

ugdvnr Active Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Hello Billy!
    Yes, we discussed. We do love the offline mode. You should know, as we had it in all our previous games (including the one we don't talk about...Evo).
    The points you made (hacking) stopped us from having a full offline mode. Just imagine that you can have any card...obviously Legendary quality at your disposal...for each level...
    We'll try to have something better than the current offline version. Now you can only play the offline modes but you don't get rewards and I believe most annoying, you cannot build/modify tanks. Still you can train...
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
    Andrei

3. ugdvnr

ugdvnr Active Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Yes, but you get in game currency (that you cannot buy at all - only win and from the daily reward).

4. ugdvnr

ugdvnr Active Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Sorry for the downtime on the servers!

Guys, sorry for the hiccup on the servers and thank you very much for the kind words I've read above!
    Yes, it was crazy...at some point, after about 5 hours into it, we were desperate. Things look good now and we'll be here too.
    Cheers!
    Andrei

5. Zumoly

Zumoly Member

May 18, 2015
    Really the best tank game I have ever played! Kudos to the devs!

6. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I don't blame you and as I said I completely understand. I've seen what hacking can do to a devs product. So that's why I completely understand when I see games that have an online component have a persistent connection. I don't even look anymore lol.

I love your game. You guys have really done a great job with this one. You can see how much hard work went into this. Also having it completely premium is icing on the cake. You guys could have gone down so many other paths with the pay model but you didn't. That was worth the purchase alone.

Billy

7. TheVimFuego

TheVimFuego Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2014
    #107 TheVimFuego, Oct 2, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    It's cool, to be expected with the launch of a popular online game.

I am getting an error when logging in though "Error Code 4 in USER_PROFILE". Not sure what it is affecting, not had the chance to play much but I'm enjoying the game.

(Edit) It seems to affect the brigade, if the error pops up then it doesn't show my brigade (TAC) and I cannot join ("Multiple brigades are not allowed"). If the error doesn't show then all seems to be fine. Hopefully playing through some more will sort it out.

8. ugdvnr

ugdvnr Active Member

Dec 4, 2009
    We solved the error last night. It was quite a weekend here...

9. TheVimFuego

TheVimFuego Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2014
    Thanks can confirm it's all good now.

Hope it settles down a bit, I work in IT myself, I feel your pain.

Really enjoying the game, pushing me closer to getting a controller ...

10. Tinsel

Tinsel Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    I want this one so bad. Any chance you will ever lower the requirements to iOS 8?

11. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Great game but not liking the heat and battery drain it creates.

12. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    'Game Controller Required' on Apple TV...

This makes me very happy :D

hehe

No more of that Siri remote nonsense ;)

13. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Yeah I'm not keen on these either :( I want to play game more... but it puts me off. Maybe they will do a fix?

14. Frumius

Frumius Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Starship Science Officer
    Beta Antares IV
    Try turning down your settings. Naturally, the more you have your machine trying to do, the more battery it'll use and the hotter it'll get. That's why simple games and operations don't use much battery or get hot -- the device doesn't have to work as hard. You want effects and great stuff like this, and to have the effects turned up, then it'll tax the battery.

What we need in this world is better batteries. we depend on them for more and more, and they are improving only slowly.

15. TreeHouse

TreeHouse Active Member

Jan 2, 2013
    With the iOS 9 requirement being the only known bar to entry, is my now lowly iPad 4 going to struggle with this or am I good to go?

16. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    It's playable if occasionally glitchy on my 2 so I'd say go for it. It's rather good. :)

17. AppWhore

AppWhore Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    What are the benefits of joining a brigade? I can't find details

18. Bathplug

Bathplug Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2010
    Still on the fence about this one. I noticed battle supremacy had a bunch of iap. Did the better iap tanks dominate online? Are similar iap planned for this game?

For those who have had this game a few days is it worth picking up for casual online play? How is it with a controller?

19. islesfan

islesfan Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Male
    Teacher
    Nevada
    It isn't though. I've played it with the Siri remote, and it's not bad. It's actually marginally better than the (awful) touch controls.

20. islesfan

islesfan Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Male
    Teacher
    Nevada
    Same here. Ten minutes turned my iPhone 6s Plus into a Samsung Galaxy 7! It's the superb graphics and the always online requirement.